Need suggestion,site is not ranking well after hummingbird update

My site was ranking well in first page of Google.But after Hummingbird update I have lost my ranking.Now my site is beyond 100 in Google.

After that I have update the fresh content,there is no spam links or bad links according to Webmaster tool,I have changed the title as well but site is still in between 100-110 in Google.I have done everything but my site is not come back to its original ranking.I don't know why ......I need your suggestions....Please help me out

No one's rankings were affected by hummingbird! WHat date did they drop?

Are hummingbird update is related to keyword ranking?

no,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by aycomponent View Post
    My site was ranking well in first page of Google.But after Hummingbird update I have lost my ranking.Now my site is beyond 100 in Google.

After that I have update the fresh content,there is no spam links or bad links according to Webmaster tool,I have changed the title as well but site is still in between 100-110 in Google.I have done everything but my site is not come back to its original ranking.I don't know why ......I need your suggestions....Please help me out
    Your site has likely come under an algorithmic penalty.

You won't be notified of this by Google in Webmaster Tools. If you'd like to see your rankings go back up, then you'll need to put some time out to do backlink analysis. Find all the low quality back links you can and then try and get them removed. It's important to keep a record of all the sites you've contacted to do this. Once you've done that, submit a disavow file to Google with all of the sites that you've not been able to get those links removed.

Also, if your site's back link profile is full of low quality back links, then you're probably not going to recover anytime soon. The important thing to do at that stage is to build high quality links to your website. When I mean 'high quality', I don't mean with tools like x-rumer that will spam every site possible that has a comments section.

Quote Originally Posted by aycomponent View Post

Most probably, the cause is not Hummingbird. It was announced a month after the update actually took place. Before that, Penguin and Panda have been updating constantly. And besides, Hummingbird is designed to improve Google's response to complex queries and not for penalizing spam websites.

So most likely the two main suspects that caused your site to drop are Panda and Penguin. You might want to check the quality of your backlink profile and consider disavowing some of them.

I'd also recommend you to change you kerwords to unique ones.
    If you want to drive traffic, be sure to create quality backlinks.

HummingBird update didn't affected website ranking. In fact, it was for keywords. Your website has been affected by algorithms update of search engine. You need to check if you have used any blackhat Seo techniques.

As advised, this issue was definitely not caused by Hummingbird, as its not a penalty algorithm.

If you are sure that you went through all your content and backlinks and fixed everything, then you simply need to wait for the updated information to be indexed, or a new algo update to roll out and your rank would be automatically fixed.

Hope this helps.
    www.WebHostFace.com where Service always comes with a smiling face!
    Contact us for Shared, VPS, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions.