Dallas, TX

SolusVM Xen HVM Slave Setup

I'm looking for an individual to setup a Xen HVM slave node for SolusVM. I've never done this before correctly and haven't had much time recently to play around with it and make sure it's right. If any management companies are willing to do this, feel free to offer or send me a message, however I'd like to have a brief overview of what is being done in the process for future reference.

- Mike
    ExtraVM - 100Gbit+ DDoS Protected OpenVZ & KVM VPS, Minecraft, Dedicated, Web Hosting
    99.9%+ Up-time | 15 Minute Ticket Response | 24/7 U.S. Support | SSD-Only Services
    ≡ Dallas, TX | Montreal, CA | Gravelines, FR | Soon: Sydney, AU; Singapore; Portland, OR; Ashburn, VA
    Interested? Contact us and tell us your requirements.

You might want to check these guys out.. SolusVM staff recommend them all the time.. so they must have some sort of partnership or be good at it.

I personally have never used them.. but sent in an inquiry on which I got a pretty detailed and quick response.
    TrentaHost INC. | 5 Years Operating | DDOS Protected Network | Multiple Locations | 24/7 Support
    DDOS Protected Web/Reseller/Master - DEDICATED IP | WHMCS | CloudFlare | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux
    DDOS Protected KVM Windows & Linux VPS | 7 Locations | 20GBPS DDOS Protection Windows & Linux VPS
    DDOS Protected Dedicated Servers | 20GBPS DDOS Protection | Control Panel | Price Match Guarantee*

Hello Mike,

I'm more than happy to assist you. I just sent you a PM. Kindly check it!

Thank you
    Andrew N. - Senior System Administrator
    Are you in need of an urgent help? 10 minutes response time!
    EmergencySupport - Professional System Administrator and R1Soft Backup Services

Drop us an email if you have any questions, we've consulted for over 100 VPS companies (Most right here on WHT!) so my team will look after you

United States
    Hi, we can help you out with this if you still need help. We have more then 9 years of experience. You can contact us via Live Chat on our website, Skype LayerHosting, or email support[at]layersolutions[dot]net. Thanks
    Jumpto Media | Your Technology Experts!
    ■ Experts in setting up, configuring, securing, and managing Linux & Windows servers.
    ■ Experts with almost all control panels, scripts, apps, and softwares.
    ■ Experts Guaranteed Work.

Odessa, Ukraine
    I can setup slave node for you
    My contacts in profile

Bangalore - India