Crocweb, Stablehost, or Hawkhost for Prestashop store

I'm currently in a pickle in trying to decide which one I should go with for my prestashop store. I'm looking for a shared plan and will upgrade as the site grows. I plan on having roughly 100 products to sell. I chose prestashop as all the other shopping carts are resource intensive. I also need a dedicated IP for my SSL certificate. I know crocweb is experiencing a DDOS attack but it is not a factor in my decision as it can happen to any host. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thank You.

Indiana, USA
    Honestly, any of the 3 should be just fine. It just really comes down to which one offers the features that appeal to you the most.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS

United Kingdom
    Like you say DDOS attack can happen to any host, its how you deal with it is the most important thing.

It looks like you have done your homework narrowing it down to 3 web hosts, the providers you mentioned all offer great service so which ever you will chose they will do you justice.

New Jersey
    I haven't personally had any experience with any of those listed 3. But they all have a pretty good reputation on here. You can look up some reviews of the 3 on here and see which areas of praise/criticism are mentioned, then decide which you value the most. Also look at price, and talk to the three before you buy.
    Winged Hosting LLC | Reliable Web Hosting! | Personal Support!| Inexpensive quality alternatives
    █Personalized 24/7 Support! | Up to 30 Day Money Back
    █Learn More About Us!

Thank you guys for the input. I will look into more reviews.

All three host mentioned by you are reputed provider on WHT. You can go with any of these provider. But I prefer to do month-to-month billing.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Web Hosting Tutorials

Europe & North America
    Do you have a preference concerning server location?
    PlanetHoster - AS53589 - ICANN Accredited
    Premium Europe/North America Web Hosting

Las Vegas
    Most likely any of them you go with will be good for presto shop, the only things I can think of is if you have needs for specific location or budget.
    HostClearly Web Hosting
    Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting since 2010!

PrestaShop is quite a good choice when you are looking into a lightweight eCommerce application and you should be able to run it with any hosting providers.

As you are going to start an eCommerce store, it is more critical than a personal website so there are a lot of considerations that you may need to take into in addition to your budget, like whether you want a more budget or premium solution, whether the provider is specialized in handling eCommerce stores, whether the provider can assist you when you face issues with the applications, etc.
    Aspiration Hosting [US • UK • SG • AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    • LiteMage Cache - Magento • LiteSpeed Cache - WordPress & XenForo •

• Web Development Support • Unmetered Bandwidth • Aspiration CDN •