* Keyword Ranking Not increasing for many keywords ???...

Hi frnds,

Most of my keywords are in 2nd or 3rd page in google for about 4 months. I have done lots of Search engine submission, social networking, social bookmarking and build backlinks for that site with these keywords. But they are in the same position. Can you tell why this happens and what should I do to improve those keyword ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

Build some back pages, for this site. It'll be the best to write some content about similar topic as the main site you seo. Next seo your back pages, and when this pages get some seo power after few months. Put on it links to main site you want to get better position in search engine.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by canny View Post
    Hi frnds,

Most of my keywords are in 2nd or 3rd page in google for about 4 months. I have done lots of Search engine submission, social networking, social bookmarking and build backlinks for that site with these keywords. But they are in the same position. Can you tell why this happens and what should I do to improve those keyword ranking.
    Update website content with target traffic very regularly, use internal linking for keywords, avoid exact matching keywords in back-linking, vary keywords, social media promotion of page and few links from high domain authority websites can help you to improve ranking. SE submission, directories, articles will not help you.
    Get your fully customized online store that is easy to manage and generates constant revenue. Discuss your eCommerce project with us.
      0 Not allowed!

I have done lots of Search engine submission, social networking, social bookmarking and build backlinks for that site with these keywords.
    What were you expecting to happen if you spam to get backlinks?
      0 Not allowed!

Sometimes when we are doing more work for the same url than also such problems occurred that the keywords are not coming in the ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi frnds,

I also have a same problem. So i created a blog and updating my blog everyday. By this my keywords positions are changed. Content will play a main role. So try to update the content regularly.
      0 Not allowed!

Did you concentrate on content?? Perform article submission, press release submission, blog creation and guest blogging.
      0 Not allowed!

While doing search engine submission on your site try to use unique content. It will be good to get good website result.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by amcsquare View Post
    While doing search engine submission on your site try to use unique content. It will be good to get good website result.
    WTF? Care to explain how submitting to search engines actually helps?
      0 Not allowed!

Hi frnds,

Most of my keywords are in 2nd or 3rd page in google for about 4 months.
    What do the other sites, that are ahead of yours in the SERPs, offer that your site is not offering? How long have those other sites been in existence?

Unless your content is compelling enough to rank higher than longer-term content, I'd consider it pretty good to even be on the 2nd page after 4 mos.
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions
      0 Not allowed!

Can you please share your keywords with your website so i can check it that what is the competition of your keywords on the ranking for 'google.com' and I suggest you if you want improve your keywords ranking and bring them on google 1st page then you need to write unique content and submit on really high pr article websites with dofollow links.
      0 Not allowed!

Suggest you submit article to high PR websites with dofollow links and update unique unique and related content in your website regularly.
      0 Not allowed!

Just try to create some good backlinks from high PR site and try to do it in ethical way. Never over optimize your page to get fast results.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi frnds,

I think the issue here is that you've done far too many low quality links to your site making it stuck in the 2nd and 3rd page. Or the competition might be too heavy and you need more effort than what you do right now.

Try something else like content marketing, social media engagement, and building relationships. Remember to acquire links that more people care about and actually send traffic to your site.
      0 Not allowed!

nice thread and yes same problem i have been facing for last 2 months. I do every thing for my website like social bookmarking, press release, article submission, forum posting, blog submissions, social media, rss submission, image submission and many more but still i am not getting good keywords ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

It would be because of many reasons. A page ranking on specific keyword depends on the combination of on page and off page seo. If your page is optimized naturally with your keyword and having good backlinks than your competitors, you will surely get position before them. I will advice to keep abreast with the latest ranking factors to get better ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Weiers View Post
    nice thread and yes same problem i have been facing for last 2 months. I do every thing for my website like social bookmarking, press release, article submission, forum posting, blog submissions, social media, rss submission, image submission and many more but still i am not getting good keywords ranking.
    Can you let me know please about the keywords and your website. I really want to check your keywords competition and will help you for boost up your keywords ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

May I know what types of backlinks you have built? Are you building links on same keyword?

Search engine submission - not helps in ranking
    Social Bookmarking - Don't add any value to user

0 Not allowed!

Build some backlinks from .edu and .gov domain.Google gives weightage to this kind of links.Also build some backlinks from squidoo pages which will boost your ranking.Do not make too much
      0 Not allowed!

Can you please share some of .edu and .gov website that accept quality content?

Quote Originally Posted by bhagabati View Post
    Build some backlinks from .edu and .gov domain.Google gives weightage to this kind of links.Also build some backlinks from squidoo pages which will boost your ranking.Do not make too much
    CouponCodeHut.com - Latest coupon codes, Promo Codes
    Moztravel.org - Travel Tips & Deals
      0 Not allowed!

Try to get quality backlinks by Blog commenting,Forum posting,Web 2.0 submission,Article submission,Directory submission..
      0 Not allowed!