Limestone Network Lowered Transfer Pricing

I am pretty sure this was done in the last 24 hours or so.

Their Dedicated Server plan used to be 5TB outbound now become 10TB Outbound. And upgrade pricing are much more gentle as well where they used to charge a lot more if you move to 15TB.
    ( Actually I think due to tier pricing they just move up the ladder which makes 15TB cheaper )

I am still eagerly waiting for their OnAPP Cloud.

P.S: I am not in connection / affiliate with them.

5TB is small these days :-) but I can see sites still using 100GB or less data bandwidth.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Did their ports get lowered in price too? If I remember correctly 1Gbps was $50/m, now it's $30/m.
    ExtraVM - 100Gbit+ DDoS Protected OpenVZ & KVM VPS, Minecraft, Dedicated, Web Hosting
    99.9%+ Up-time | 15 Minute Ticket Response | 24/7 U.S. Support | SSD-Only Services
    ≡ Dallas, TX | Montreal, CA | Gravelines, FR | Sydney, AU | Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    5TB is small these days :-) but I can see sites still using 100GB or less data bandwidth.
    True...until you have a bunch of such sites together

Quote Originally Posted by iwod View Post
    I am pretty sure this was done in the last 24 hours or so.

Their Dedicated Server plan used to be 5TB outbound now become 10TB Outbound. And upgrade pricing are much more gentle as well where they used to charge a lot more if you move to 15TB.
    ( Actually I think due to tier pricing they just move up the ladder which makes 15TB cheaper )

It could be possible and not surprising. They could have either worked out a good deal on their end, maybe marketing, or feeling the bite from competition....who knows.

Quick eyes! Yes we just updated the site yesterday With more good stuff to come!
    Andy Andrade - Limestone Networks - Client Relations
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Premium Network - Passionate Support - Resell Dedicated Servers
    @AndyLimestone - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555

LOL so i am quicker then their news section

http://www.limestonenetworks.com/wordpress/?p=1560

Did their ports get lowered in price too? If I remember correctly 1Gbps was $50/m, now it's $30/m.
    As far as i am aware it has been $30/month for the past few months already. Although i do record long time ago it was $50. Not sure when

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Well, all their incoming bandwidth are unmetered and they offer bandwidth/IP pooling as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy-Limestone View Post
    Quick eyes! Yes we just updated the site yesterday With more good stuff to come!
    Unmetered 1gbps (for $1000) is tempting, but I would rather get a single unmetered 10mbps and put it on IP pooling. XD
    Last edited by GIANT_CRAB; 01-17-2014 at 12:07 AM.
    "Hurr durr look at dem offers section" (aka read mah signature) - WHT 2015

Is that 1Gbps unmetered a shared or dedicated uplink, because depending on the answer its either a great deal or not so great deal compared to average pricing. Maybe they are trying to come more inline with the more reasonable pricing in this day in age, I feel a lot of the original providers base there pricing on old age demands and now that there are more competitors, less demand due to that, a larger range of audience they are having to update their pricing to more acceptable pricing.
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Rated #1 Provider at Top 20 VPS Providers For Performance
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

Quote Originally Posted by SolaDrive - John View Post
    Is that 1Gbps unmetered a shared or dedicated uplink, because depending on the answer its either a great deal or not so great deal compared to average pricing. Maybe they are trying to come more inline with the more reasonable pricing in this day in age, I feel a lot of the original providers base there pricing on old age demands and now that there are more competitors, less demand due to that, a larger range of audience they are having to update their pricing to more acceptable pricing.
    Nah, years ago, their pricing were already great!

Their affordable pricing comes with no compromises at all, you still get good hardware, good support and good network.
    "Hurr durr look at dem offers section" (aka read mah signature) - WHT 2015

Maybe they are trying to come more inline with the more reasonable pricing in this day in age, I feel a lot of the original providers base there pricing on old age demands and now that there are more competitors, less demand due to that, a larger range of audience they are having to update their pricing to more acceptable pricing.
    Limestone has always been excellent at pricing. I can find some dedicated servers elsewhere for less, but usually that really sweet E3-1230v3 deal turns out to have something ridiculous like 2 GB of RAM and a 250 GB SATA drive. As soon as you start building out a decent system and upgrading memory / drive space / bandwidth / etc, Limestone's prices are extremely difficult to beat.
    Fresh Roasted Hosting :: High-performance Harrisburg web hosting since 2012!
    "The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

Yeah I didn't necessarily mean to pinpoint LS, but I meant in a broader and general term of big providers charging premium prices for outdated hardware, low bandwidth specs, etc solely because, well, they can. They have the reputation that allows them to do that, however with more competitors and a bigger market now I think some are seeing they need to come more inline with the standards.
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Rated #1 Provider at Top 20 VPS Providers For Performance
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

To clarify, all of our bandwidth offerings are on a dedicated port. Including the unmetered options.
    Ryan G. - Limestone Networks - Network Engineer
    Cloud, Dedicated, & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - Passionate Support
    Resell Dedicated Servers - @LimestoneInc - 877.586.0555 x1

In another recent news, they have updated their Enterprise DDoS package from 10Gbps to 20Gbps. ( For the same price i think )

Quite good news and offering, even if some things - just marketing play But they added resources for same price, and this is good.

WOW... Post:

View: 95,379
    WebSitePanel / Hosting Controller / Smartermail / Installation / Configuration / Troubleshooting / Migrations
    Windows Server Management / Security / Hardening
    I speak English and Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by jackpx View Post
    WOW... Post:
    looks like someone paid WHT to change the view numbers?