Talking Stopping smoking

Started 2AM on the 14th, so far on my 28th hour or something near that, using e liquid now and again to curve cravings but so far doing well, had a tough sleep 5 hours!

But hey, I feel better already.

Anyone else got experience kicking the habit? So far I am feeling different in my body and as if I can feel my hands more too

Also 8 cups of water a day min is helping

Quote Originally Posted by thedediguy View Post
    Started 2AM on the 14th, so far on my 28th hour or something near that, using e liquid now and again to curve cravings but so far doing well, had a tough sleep 5 hours!

Anyone else got experience kicking the habit? So far I am feeling different in my body and as if I can feel my hands more too

Congrats thedediguy

I quit a 30+ year habit on Sept 22 ... I am WillyZee on the ECF forum.

Mixing my own eJuice already ... and built an eJuice website last week (I haven't been on WHT in a while, I am here because all my websites have been CrocWebbed).

I have one Celebrity already following my eJuice site on twitter.

So yeah ... count me as another ex smoker.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by WillyZ View Post
    Congrats thedediguy

I quit a 30+ year habit on Sept 22 ... I am WillyZee on the ECF forum.

Mixing my own eJuice already ... and built an eJuice website last week (I haven't been on WHT in a while, I am here because all my websites have been CrocWebbed).

I have one Celebrity already following my eJuice site on twitter.

So yeah ... count me as another ex smoker.

Cheers
    Glad to hear it, congrats man! I hope to be fully off the e juice within a few months, nicotine is not that great for you too, but its helping every now and again with cravings!

Will checkout the site

We have about 4 vapers here in our office, we tend to swap liquids, try out different bits of kit, and vapemail time is always fun

Today I'm rocking two cartomizer tanks, one on a standard ego battery (dual coil, 1.5 ohm on a 3ml tank) with some of Mt Baker Vapours Moo Juice in (sweet strawberries and cream ) and I have a Zmax Mini (Boge XL at 2.9 ohm's with a 6ml tank running 12 Watts) with MTB's Hawk Sauce and some Red Bull mixed in.

Love it, sweet sweet clouds
    Clook: Fully Managed UK Based Hosting CloudFlare Optimised Partner!
    Established 12 Years - 24/7/365 Support (<10m Avg. Response Time)
    Shared, Reseller, vServer, Dedicated and Beyond
    0845 867 2550 Sales - Visit our Website

Quote Originally Posted by thedediguy View Post

And I hope alcohol has been removed too?
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Fortunately, I never smoked, It's waste of health and money. But congratulations to you, gentlemen, as you can see how someone wants to throw it can be

I quit smoking in July 2013, after about a 15 year habit. I used the gum to help get past the cravings. Appetite has increased, and unfortunately, so has my weight a little. Definitely will be going to the gym more this year!

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    And I hope alcohol has been removed too?
    Luckily I hardly drink once every blue mood, so stopping smoking is a great plus

Going strong still 3 days now, congrats to everyone else who has managed to kick that dirty nasty habbit yak

I never smoked.It is very bad for health.And my grandfather died of heart attack due to his smoking habit.So i will stay away from it.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

I quit about 26 years ago. Just put them down and never picked them back up. It was hard at first, but I had a little boy and didn't want him to see his dad with the nasty habit or my health to go down. We all have our own specific reasons to quit, but if it is truly your own reason with strong motivation and conviction, you can kick the habit. Proud of you. Keep it up.

My brother also changed to vapping and has been doing very well with it.

Smoking can add to Global Warming too haha :-)
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quit almost 3 years ago after a 25+ year habit.

Wasn't easy, but glad I did it!
    HostMantis Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Reseller VPS 24/7/365 Support Instant Activation
    CloudLinux CloudFlare Softaculous Premium Multi PHP cPanel
    Also offering Windows Hosting with Plesk 12 Multi PHP MSSQL ASP.NET

When I quit in March (2013) I noticed i was having really vivid dreams for awhile.

Quit September 24, 2010. Same day I decided to start dating again after my divorce. Just wanted to be able to say I didn't smoke. Funny how the opposite sex (or same sex depending on how you roll) is a great motivator. I quit cold turkey in one day and never looked back.

I've been a smoker for over 15 years . I've been thinking about quitting though. I can come into the office and have such a busy day that I don't step out for a single smoke. When I get to the home office, though, all bets are off - especially if I'm working late into the night. Maybe doing things like ditching all the ashtrays on the second floor, or intentionally leaving my cigarettes at the office, etc. would help me with that, at least to start. If it's doesn't, well, there's always Chantix.
    | John Edel Jetfire Networks L.L.C. Trusted Hosting Solutions
    | Consistent, Reliable, Stable OpenVZ & KVM Virtual Private Servers
    | SpamWall AV & Full SMTP Filtering
    Now an SSLStore Titanium Partner!

Smoking is not a good habit. Congratulations to you man that you have fight with your self to leave this. You are a great self fighter man.

Well done, keep it up!
    It's not only about living longer, it's also about the better way you are going to appreciate/enjoy/live those years.

I tend to get packet spurts..

Buying a packet and smoking it within a week or so, but then I just quit. I do notice a foggy headache for a day or two after, but it eases out pretty well on the 3rd/4th day. when I just had this total fog and could not concentrate, I would work out for a good hour and that fog would disappear.