• First HDD 120SSD
    • Second HDD 1T
    • Centos 64Bits
    • Bandwidth 5TB
    • IPV4 /29 - 5 Usable
    • Uplink 100MB
    • Fast Internet Tier IV or III

Budget $75/month/server (max 250.00/mo)

That budget seems rather odd (it is quite wide). Check the offers forum. Providers cannot contact potential customers on this forum.

I would think you'd be looking at the middle of your budget at least.
    TailorMadeServers.Com - Dallas Dedicated Servers since 2003
    joseq@tailormadeservers.com | Skype (TailorMadeServers) | http://twitter.com/tailoredservers

I think he means $250 total for the 3 servers. Yeah, I would check the offers section, I see providers offering setups like this quite a bit (120SSD primary and large sata disk as secondary) so you should be able to find a good promotion with this exact setup fairly easily but you may need to up your budget as you are asking for a fair amount of hardware for next to nothing.
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Server Solutions
    Specializing in Managed NVMe VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

You may need to increase your budget if you do not want to end up in a crap server or data center considering you want a decent network.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Does it have to be that specific processor? Will something of equal performance be acceptable? I don't think you'll find an E3-1240v3 for $75 monthly.
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

Sounds like you want a pretty decent server for not a whole lot of money. You expect a Tier 3/4 network, which I assume you equate to being a highly redundant high capacity network. You'll definitely need to increase your budget or lower your expectations a little bit here.

If you can move to $150-$200 per server, you'll start to get some very good hits for a provider who can meet your needs.

Good luck!
    GenesisAdaptive.com · IP Transit and Connectivity, Colocation, & Enterprise IT Services
    █ Available in 9 Metros, 3 Continents, 1/10/40/100G Ports.
    Follow us on Twitter @GenesisAdaptive!
    █ Phone: (309) 807-5261 · Email: leec @genesisadaptive.com

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    You may need to increase your budget if you do not want to end up in a crap server or data center considering you want a decent network.
    Straight to the point. You're asking for a lot of expensive hardware and anyone charging $75 a month is either going to have a crappy network, support, and/or charge a lot for every little thing. Realistically, you're going to be spending at least $100 per server and even that is low. You should look into upping your budget to $350.
    SiFuQi.net - Affordable Dedicated Servers in Los Angeles, California
    24x7 Support • Enterprise Grade Hardware • Automated OS Reinstalls
    Check out our reseller program, with a unique two-tiered discount.

You'll probably need to raise your budget up a little bit. Here are a few providers you could contact, but the price would probably be tad higher. For $79/m you could get a 16GB RAM E3-12XX server but I highly doubt a 32GB RAM one.

- HostVenom (Have used them briefly, very good network and support is great)
    - SwiftWay (Have used them briefly, a while back so I don't remember much. Fully unmanaged server)
    - ServerMania (Have used them recently, didn't have any problems and still have a few servers with them. Good prices~)
    ExtraVM - DDoS Protected NVMe VPS, Website Hosting, & Game Servers
    Dallas, TX | Miami, FL | Los Angeles, CA | Piscataway, NJ | Amsterdam, NL | Singapore | Tokyo, JP

We all don't like to spend our money (or our company's money) and want to get something without expenses.

But three quite good dedicated servers for 250 usd perr month - that's sounds like science fiction.

Server of desired configuration could cost 170-250 usd per unit per month. You better increase your budget, if you need exactly those configuration of your servers.

Quote Originally Posted by m4rks View Post
    We all don't like to spend our money (or our company's money) and want to get something without expenses.

But three quite good dedicated servers for 250 usd perr month - that's sounds like science fiction.

Server of desired configuration could cost 170-250 usd per unit per month. You better increase your budget, if you need exactly those configuration of your servers.
    ^ There is hope for mankind!

What he said!
    Jeremy Kinsey (jer@mia.net) - 262-248-6759
    Dedicated Servers - Web Hosting - Colocation HostDrive.Com
    Since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by m4rks View Post

Yeah, there is a lot of science fiction around here.. like e3-1240v3's that *retails* for $265 costing some godawful amount.

I'd say to the OP that for those specs in the US or Canada you'd likely have to promo jump every month or two.

Raise it to $100/ea, or $300 total and you'd be able to find what you want w/o too much hassle.

It's not like he's asking for unlimited bandwidth on a gigabit port, good lord.