Sales Represenatives Needed

Hi, We are looking for a Few Qualified Sales individual, who would like to work from home and advertise our service to their friends, family and online networking companies.

If you are motivated to make money and interested in a sales position. Please send your resume to
    jobs (at) goldstarhost dot net

We will discuss pay with you when we receive your resume.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sjr2004 View Post
    Hi, We are looking for a Few Qualified Sales individual, who would like to work from home and advertise our service to their friends, family and online networking companies.

If you are motivated to make money and interested in a sales position. Please send your resume to
    jobs (at) goldstarhost dot net

We will discuss pay with you when we receive your resume.

Thank you
    Looking for a few qualified Sales individuals or just their resumes so you can sell their info?

Scam Here. Resume sent, position offered then rescinded when I asked for a sit down F2F meeting as we're in the same city. Suddenly they get enough new customers weekly.
    Frank Spaulding COO Purity Networks

Believe me I have no need for your resume. I would meet with you however I forgot today. And I do not have the time to drive up to where your at I you wouldlike to come to flemming island I would be glad to meet you today or tomorrow anytime you can email me when a good time would be to meet with you. I just put the ad up and saw after I put it up we do not need the representatives and most people would like a salary position even when I input here that it is a comission only position.

It says nothing about being a commission only position in your post above nor quoted. Beyond that I will acknowledge publicly you're also trying to straighten this out via Private and will take the discussion there. If you prove out honest i will also apologize here.

You are correct my last post said commission only This one I forgot to put that in the post. I will fix that or nay other posts before I post them I will proof read and make sure everything is correct