Adwords $100 vocuher will be pefect for advertise ?

Hello i am looking for advertise on adwords. So my someone friends told me i can advertise via Adwords 100$ coupon, I want to know about it , its ill be good for me , If i use this vocuher, i can get suspend from google? Also google can suspend my domain for advertise ?

* strange question

who told you these things?
    a 100 bucks coupon is always good to start if you don't have an adwords account before.

If your business is legit and comply with google's policies, then you can never get suspended. They always warn you through emails before suspending accounts.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 99webz View Post
    who told you these things?
    a 100 bucks coupon is always good to start if you don't have an adwords account before.

If your business is legit and comply with google's policies, then you can never get suspended. They always warn you through emails before suspending accounts.

Thank you for your advice let me try now

Well we started with a 75 coupon which is near the $100 or above mark, it helped when getting started but with all due respect, after that it will cost you a little wedge at minimum.

We spend well over $100 per week so be prepared to spend if you wish to continue after, it requires constant work, optimization and money and you may not get any ROI from the initial $100 credit sadly which may down your motivation but depending what you use it for, it can be very lucrative and bring you plenty of business, who knows, but it does work.

any other ways of getting adwords coupons?

Quote Originally Posted by hostgatorhost View Post
    Hello i am looking for advertise on adwords. So my someone friends told me i can advertise via Adwords 100$ coupon, I want to know about it , its ill be good for me , If i use this vocuher, i can get suspend from google? Also google can suspend my domain for advertise ?
    In regards to your question, getting a 100 voucher Adwords coupon is a nice way to try out Google Adwords and see if it's something you want to use to market your site. The voucher will go quickly so use it wisely and make the best of it. With regards to your concern about being suspended as long as you don't violate their policies you have nothing to worry about.

Most of their Adword policies revolve around Safety and Security and the accuracy of your ads. If you are concerned about being suspended just check out their AdWords Policy Center at:

https://support.google.com/adwordspo.../1316548?hl=en
    There are many places you can go to Make an Email Address that is reliable and secure.
    Check our registration prices if you are looking to Buy A Domain Name with 24/7 service that's second-to-none.

adwords 100$ voucher

Quote Originally Posted by Registernuke View Post
    In regards to your question, getting a 100 voucher Adwords coupon is a nice way to try out Google Adwords and see if it's something you want to use to market your site. The voucher will go quickly so use it wisely and make the best of it. With regards to your concern about being suspended as long as you don't violate their policies you have nothing to worry about.

Most of their Adword policies revolve around Safety and Security and the accuracy of your ads. If you are concerned about being suspended just check out their AdWords Policy Center at:

https://support.google.com/adwordspo.../1316548?hl=en

But there i cannot there without us/canada billig ?

I live another country so how to protect my account and start ad there ?

Quote Originally Posted by hostgatorhost View Post
    Yes it will be good for you. You can advertise in Google and no need to bother about account suspension. They didn't do those things.