I think I found Timmah.

This guy is very suspicious. His WHT name is Jhoff. Look at these PMs.........

I know it doesn't clog it, what I meant is that I would rather just have requests or questions asked, because otherwise the thread becomes strickly Q&A. The site is up now (we had a re-design) and its **********.com. The reseller information is not on the site at this time. All of the server information is on the thread.

Thank you.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob_AcuNett wrote on 04-17-2003 08:23 PM:
    It doesn't clog anything up. What is your website? Even if it isn't designed yet, I need it. Regards.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jhoff wrote on 04-17-2003 07:08 PM:
    I responded here because if I respond in the thread, it seems to "clog" it up, and it adds to the number of posts. For the threads we just want to see questions or people who are interested. Our site isn't up right now, because of the DNS update.

Do you think you are interested in the reseller account? I can set you up by tonight if you are.

Thank you.

quote:

Rob_AcuNett wrote on 04-17-2003 01:39 PM:
    So why respond here and not in the post? Why not just use a control panel's webmail? You won't get any business around here using hotmail to conduct business. What is your website?
    Jhoff wrote on 04-17-2003 03:11 AM:
    Thank you for you reply and interest in our services.

To answer your questions:

We use hotmail account becase it is easier for us to access email anywhere, using any browser. (We like to reply as quickly as we can to clients).

We are in the process of creating a website, but have servers ready (we are awaiting DNS transfer and update at this time).

We resell servers from Web-Xperts (at lower prices--its a deal thing) so it is on the same network that their servers are on.

If you have any more questions, please email me at JHoff30@hotmail.com. Thank you.

MSN: jhoff30@hotmail.com

He states he is CTXWebHosting, but in this thread he asks how good their services are. http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...hreadid=133317

Re: I think I found Timmah.

Originally posted by Rob_AcuNett
    He states he is CTXWebHosting, but in this thread he asks how good their services are. http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...hreadid=133317
    I don't know about the whole timmah thing, but I can help verify the claim in the linked thread that he resells for web-xperts:

Whois for c t x h osting.com:
    --------------------------------
    Domain Name: **********.COM
    Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
    Name Server: NS1.CHIEFHOST.US
    Name Server: NS2.CHIEFHOST.US

Updated Date: 03-mar-2003
    Creation Date: 03-mar-2003
    Expiration Date: 03-mar-2004
    ----------------------------------

Whois for c t x online.com:
    --------------------------------
    Domain Name: **************
    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.enom.com
    Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
    Name Server: NS1.CHIEFHOST.US
    Name Server: NS2.CHIEFHOST.US

Updated Date: 28-mar-2003
    Creation Date: 28-mar-2003
    Expiration Date: 28-mar-2004

Whois for chiefhost.us:
    Registrant Name: Daniel Wesley
    Registrant Organization: web-xperts.com
    Last edited by Westech; 04-18-2003 at 05:56 PM.

Aha, censor web hosting! Hehehe