Hello guys,

Today I received my 1st server from leaseweb.
And since first minutes has been an nightmare.

1. The server that they delivered me have the wrong specs.
I ordered an Hexa-Core Xeon E5-2420 and they said me:
"Unfortunately, we run out of stock on the HP DL380eG8/2x Intel Xeon E5-2420, so therefore as an exception I have processed your order with an IBM x3650 M4/2x Intel Hexa-Core Xeon E5-2620 for the same price"
I didnt mind because have a better CPU but lets say that I prefer HP instead, but moving on... I said ok to IBM.
Today they delivered the server with 16GB RAM instead of 48GB that I ordered, SATA hard disks instead of the 4xSSD that I ordered, etc... etc... etc...

2- About the IP given to me, is blacklisted and that is not good.
l2.apews.org Listed!
IP allocations to providers with a bad reputation

I created a ticket about this issue and someone on support as denied to give me an clean IP.
That is a negative point to leaseweb. I already worked with lots of web hosting in all of them, including OVH, never denied to give me a new IP to their clients when they ask them (If blacklisted).
They said me:
"I am sorry to inform you, we can not simply give you another ip
address. I want to point out the fact the listing on apews.org is from 2005 and apews never unlists ip addresses.
As you might know ipv4 addresses are getting scarce and if we stop using all ip addresses witch has been blacklisted once in the past 10 years there would be very little left"

I'm not interested in having a blacklisted IP.

Can you please tell me If is possible to refund my money back as this is my 1st day (as I received the server today and I'm not happy with their services?)

If was you, what do you do? Did you stay with the bad IP?

Waiting for your reply, thanks!

Regards,
Tim