looking for stable multiple domain hosting (not a reseller)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a new hosting company to host my web sites. I have around 15 sites and all of them are WP sites. Some of them are small niche sites and some of them are actually larger GEO Guide sites and classified sites.

I'm really not looking for anything unlimited but rather stable since I do get a decent number of visitors to my sites and I also have businesses who advertise on my sites.

My monthly budget is around $10 - $20.

Really appreciate your advise!

It sounds like a reseller plan is perfect for you TBH. Putting more than 1 or 2 sites in the same hosting account increases the risk to all of your sites if you do not keep them ALL updated.

And, for your budget, you can get a decent reseller account and carve it up as per your actual usage of each site.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

You need hosting that allow addon domains.
    Since your budget is $10-20, I will suggest you to look for reseller hosting instead of shared hosting. With reseller hosting, each domain will have separate cPanel account. So, if any one account is hacked, other sites would not be affected by that hacked site.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

RRWH - I was considering RS Hosting but also wanted to see what other members have to say specially since I'm not looking to resell hosting.

Thanks

Reseller hosting does not mean you have to re-sell it!

A reseller hosting account is a great way for administrative separation of each account and most of our reseller clients do not in fact re-sell - they use it as a means of keeping each account in it's own space.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

Well...reason I'm looking for a new host is my account got hacked with the current hosting company and all my sites were taken down I'm sure the hosting provider did it to protect other sites/accounts. Not blaming anyone but time to move on.

why not consider setting up a small cloud server and add cpanel in the mix ?
    Overall cost ... $45 / month with an isolated environment just for you, makes more sense, if you mess something its your environment so you dont get taken down unless your server is being used for a ddos or similar.
    RACKNATION: Costa Rica DDOS Protected Servers & Colocation - [ https://www.racknation.cr ]

Quote Originally Posted by adichicago View Post
    Well...reason I'm looking for a new host is my account got hacked with the current hosting company and all my sites were taken down I'm sure the hosting provider did it to protect other sites/accounts. Not blaming anyone but time to move on.
    This is exactly why you should go for a reseller account instead. Since each site can have its own cPanel account, when one site is hacked, only the hacked site will be taken down instead of every single website in your account.

Thanks guys. I have two companies in mind (Dreamhost and CrocWeb) will post in the reseller forum for some feedback.

Please do let me know your opinion in case you know anything about the Dreamhost or Crocweb.

Thanks

You answered your own question

ALL your sites got hacked because they were in one account. Set up a reseller account for your exclusive use (it is a misnomer) with a cpanel account for each site with different passwords for each and an account name that is not a default like admin

Just go with a reseller account as your budget is enough for it
    With reseller account you will be more secure than hosting all domains on a single cPanel shared account. If your one account will be compromised , so other will not affect unless yout reseller account will compromised

You can use crocweb reseller account
    ADELINAhost (Established 2012)
    Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers in more than 10 locations
    https://www.adelinahost.com

Reseller is an option. However there are many hosts out there that offer addon domains if you really want it under one account.
    Winged Hosting LLC | Reliable Web Hosting! | Personal Support!| Inexpensive quality alternatives
    █Personalized 24/7 Support! | Up to 30 Day Money Back
    █Learn More About Us!

+1 for Reseller. Even I suggest you to go for a reseller account. Your budget is also decent enough for it. It is good from hacking point of view also and better for managing it separately in their own space.
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor