* Need a Reseller account with a good stable hosting provider

Need a Reseller account with a good stable hosting provider. Mainly to run WordPress sites. At a minimum I need CPanel, 50GB of space, 500mb of bandwidth, 30 domains, fantastico or some software to speed up WordPress installations. Can do it manually but moving 15 sites so looking to speed it up.

Running a business so need a host with a good track record. So let me know your experiences with a host you mention.

Mainly concerned with good service, so if a plan is going to cost me more than others but gives me great service I'll probably go with them.

Quote Originally Posted by I-M Law View Post
    Need a Reseller account with a good stable hosting provider. Mainly to run WordPress sites. At a minimum I need CPanel, 50GB of space, 500mb of bandwidth, 30 domains, fantastico or some software to speed up WordPress installations. Can do it manually but moving 15 sites so looking to speed it up.

Running a business so need a host with a good track record. So let me know your experiences with a host you mention.

Mainly concerned with good service, so if a plan is going to cost me more than others but gives me great service I'll probably go with them.
    Do you have any location preference or other specific features you're looking for?
    █| VEEROTECH.NET - Shared, Reseller & VPS Hosting
    █| High Performance *Pure SSD* CloudLinux & LiteSpeed Powered Web Hosting
    █| cPanel & WHM - Softaculous - Website Builder - R1Soft - SpamExperts - Let's Encrypt

Forget Fantastico. Look for hosts with Softaculous. It's a million times better than Fantastico. Anybody still advertising Fantastico instead of Softaculous must be living in the stone age.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates

Thanks for the response guys.

Thanks for the response guys.

Kingfisher: preferably the US since 99% of clients and end users will be there.

JFSG: Fantastico or Softaculous is fine, not a major requirement for either since with a couple of clicks wordpress would be set up... instead of me doing it manually.

You may go with namecheap it ill be start with 1$ for 1st month

JFSG: Fantastico or Softaculous is fine, not a major requirement for either since with a couple of clicks wordpress would be set up... instead of me doing it manually.
    It actually matters, especially from a security point of view. Surely you don't wanna use an old, outdated and exploitable software right?
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates

Looked into Namecheap.com

Looked into Namecheap.com didn't like some of their reviews in regards to hosting

I recommend CrocWeb OP, you'll enjoy their service like I did.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

I've always had good luck with HawkHost, they are definitely worth adding to your shortlist.

Taking a look at the offers forum is also worthwhile, there are a lot of solid providers here.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    Forget Fantastico. Look for hosts with Softaculous. It's a million times better than Fantastico. Anybody still advertising Fantastico instead of Softaculous must be living in the stone age.
    Absolutely, fantastic is just hard to use and looks.. Not so good.
    You should also look into installatron, looks great and have many apps

You should put Ezpzhosting on your list they'll transfer your domains in for free (up to 30 for free I think)
    Saetrevik Network ENK

Are you moving just the WordPress sites or full cPanel accounts?
    HostMantis Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared • Reseller • VPS • 24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
    CloudLinux • CloudFlare • Softaculous Premium • Multi PHP • cPanel
    Also offering Windows Hosting with Plesk 12 • Multi PHP • MSSQL • ASP.NET

Check eleven2. They are providing reseller plans with whmcs license.
    Last edited by SamRScom; 01-14-2014 at 06:46 PM.