Host4Geeks LLC - Premium Hosting Services at an affordable price point.

Email: sales@h4g.co - Call: 855-737-GEEK

==============

::Host4Geeks::

Host4Geeks is an industry leader in reliable and affordable hosting solutions. We take immense pride in our leading customer service and support.

Are you tired of endless downtimes? Long support response times? Poor speeds? You don't need to deal with these! You are paying your hard-earned money, why put up with sub-par services??!! Make a move!

Host4Geeks is what you need!

==============

::Offers::

This week we have some exciting and amazing servers pre-configured specially for web hosting and VPS providers. The plans are listed below.

=======================
2 x Quad-Core Xeon E5410 2.33GHz

Processor: 2 x Quad-Core Xeon E5410 2.33GHz 8 CPU's
RAM: 8GB (Upto 16GB)
HDD: 4 x 1TB Enterprise SATA III
RAID: Adaptec Hardware RAID 10
Network: 1Gbps
Bandwidth:
10TB
IP: 13

Locations: Orlando, FL

Monthly Price: $125 /mo
ORDER HERE
=======================

=======================
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 Quad-Core 3.2GHz - Configuration 1

Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 Quad-Core 3.2GHz w/HT 8 CPUs
RAM: 16GB DDRIII ECC
RAID: Hardware RAID 10
Bandwidth:
10TB
IP: 5

Locations: Orlando, FL or Los Angeles, CA

Monthly Price: $165 /mo
ORDER HERE
=======================

=======================
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 Quad-Core 3.2GHz - Configuration 2

Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 Quad-Core 3.2GHz w/HT 8 CPUs
RAM: 32GB DDRIII ECC
RAID: Software RAID 10 / No RAID
Bandwidth:
10TB
IP: 5

Monthly Price: $180 /mo
ORDER HERE
=======================

=======================
2 x Quad-Core Xeon E5620 2.4 Ghz

Processor: 2 x Quad-Core Xeon E5620 2.4 Ghz w/HT 16 CPUs
RAM: 32GB DDRIII ECC (Upto 128GB)
HDD: 4 x 600GB SAS 15K RPM
RAID: Hardware RAID 10 with BBU
Bandwidth:
30TB
IP: /26 - 61 Useable IP!!!!!

Monthly Price: $220 /mo
ORDER HERE
=======================

=======================

::Addons::

cPanel/WHM: $25 /mo
cPanel/WHM + Softaculous:
$27 /mo
cPanel/WHM + Softaculous + CloudLinux: $37 /mo
Full Pro-Active Server Management with 24x7 Monitoring: $25 /mo (valid only on linux servers with cPanel/WHM)
Additional IPs are $1 per IP and provisioned in blocks on standard subnet sizes. Justification is required for additional IPs.

=======================

=======================
::Facility & Network::

We own all our hardware and colocate at the following two premium facilities operated by DimeNOC. This allows us to leverage their premium network and connectivity and provide our clients an absolutely premium grade network at an unmatched price point.

Orlando Network:

20GB - Level3 Communications
20GB - Backhaul to Miami Nap of Americas
10GB - Global Crossing
10GB - Tiscalli
10GB - Public Peering (NOTA)
20GB - Diverse Dark Fiber to Miami Nap of Americas

Test IP: 72.29.87.105

Los Angeles Network:

300+ networks, on-net carriers & ISP’s
Any2 California: the second largest Internet peering exchange in the U.S.
Intercontinental cable landing points
40+ AsiaPac carriers and ISP’s
Our LA location is perfect for clients looking for superior connectivity to the Asia Pacific.

Test IP: 198.136.57.226
=======================

==============

:: Support ::

We pride ourselves in offering Industry Leading Support. Our helpdesk is manned 24x7x365 by our technicians. We offer an average response time of just 20 minutes.

24x7 Live Chat Support: We also offer 24x7 live chat support for all Level 1 issues.

That's the Host4Geeks Guarantee!

==============

==============

:: Customer Reviews ::

Just got setup and I must say H4G are extremely professional and they do indeed love their customers. Jamie and Kushal did exactly what a customer would expect, infact they exceeded my expectations.

Very systematic support system and I must say I fell in love with their Backyard - Services Management Portal. I wish I could get the same thing for my customers

After a nightmare with the previous host, I almost gave up with the idea of hosting business, H4G is a blessing at the right time.

Hats off and Thank you!

Anish Mehta (turndot.com)

Amazing Services, amazing products, amazing tech support. Host 4 Geeks is seriously my new favorite everything. Previously I was a shared hosting reseller, but moved to Host 4 Geeks because of their insanely low price on VPS's. I have no knowledge of setting them up so i asked them and they politely set up the entire server, and are continuing to walk me through simple basic WHM issues that I never encountered. Their support is timely, accurate, and extremely helpful. Also their prices, I was paying 25$ a month at hostgator to be a reseller with 50gb of storage, and a limited bandwidth (among the fact that I was on shared servers) and now i have a quad core with 4gb of ram for a vps with double the sstorage, oodles more bandwidth, all for literally the same price! (they gave me a 40% off coupon over facebook). Host4Geeks is absolutely amazing

Brandon Beckwith (feedbubbles.org)
More Reviews: RateLobby & GetKudos

==============

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to PM or send an email to sales@h4g.co