Question EZPZ or ELEVEN2 ??? Please help me chose.

Hi all,

I need some help deciding on witch reseller provider to chose?

I like Eleven2 and EZPZ.

What are your opinions? Witch would you recomend?

Thanks.

Which one suits your budget, taste, fancy and everything else. Whats best for one isn't always best for another.

Also it depends what other requirements you have, such as diskspace you get much more with Eleven2 then you do with EZPZ but then there are other factors EZPZ have which Eleven2 doesn't.

What are you confused about amongst them?
    Kushal || Host4Geeks LLC || Own Network - Hardware - IP Ranges - cPanel & WHMCS Authorized Partners.
    Managed VPS - cPanel - Softaculous - Monitoring - DDoS Protection - Fully Managed - East Coast - West Coast - London
    Reseller Hosting - WHMCS || CloudLinux || SSL || SSD || Daily Backups || LiteSpeed || US / UK || DDoS Protection
    Announcing our Indian Expansion - #LevelUP Your Web Hosting Experience - Subscribe now for Early Access & Discounts!

Eleven2 has whmcs, but i wud wait for one of their 50% off sales. Then u can get a year for 100$ with whmcs and all.

Hello,
    I'm customer of both: they are in someway comparable (and I would not reccomend both for a mission critical setup but for cheap needs).
    I would suggest EzPz, they offer budget services but always behaved in a more professional way than Eleven2. In addition, the EzPz owner is directly involved into the support (as far as I understood) and he seemed to me skilled and professional.

Good Luck
    Andrea

What i need is a good and reliable host for my company. I need it mostly for for web based services that don't include hosting to third parties, but some basic hosting will be offered as an extension of services, such as simple web development and hosting of simple web pages made by my company.
    I need a dedicated IP address and an SSL certificate for the shop owned by me.
    The price range around $20 is ok for me.
    I see that both have similar features, and user support is very important to me.
    Since I can’t decide based on the features list they have, I would like to hear your opinion.
    Last edited by maneki; 01-13-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by handrea View Post
    Hello,
    I'm customer of both: they are in someway comparable (and I would not reccomend both for a mission critical setup but for cheap needs).
    I would suggest EzPz, they offer budget services but always behaved in a more professional way than Eleven2. In addition, the EzPz owner is directly involved into the support (as far as I understood) and he seemed to me skilled and professional.

Good Luck
    Andrea
    i agree with you. ezpz support is good. but i am not satisfied service from ezpz. i have chnaged there 3 server. hen left from ezpz..

if you have good budget u can check managed vps

Hello xperter,
    I was exactly valuating manged VPS as solution: how is it at EzPz: would I gain a more roubust and reliable solution?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by WingedHosting-Ben View Post
    Eleven2 has whmcs, but i wud wait for one of their 50% off sales. Then u can get a year for 100$ with whmcs and all.
    EZPZ also has WHMCS. Not sure why you think they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by xperter
    i agree with you. ezpz support is good. but i am not satisfied service from ezpz. i have chnaged there 3 server. hen left from ezpz..
    agreed, EZPZ support has dropped significantly lately but I personally wouldn't go near E2 if you paid me.

Quote Originally Posted by handrea
    I was exactly valuating manged VPS as solution: how is it at EzPz: would I gain a more roubust and reliable solution?
    If you are not that clued up with linux and server commands and the ins and outs of cpanel, then I recommend you stay on a reseller package. If you are versed in the environment, move to a server, you won't ever regret it!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvyreen View Post
    If you are not that clued up with linux and server commands and the ins and outs of cpanel, then I recommend you stay on a reseller package. If you are versed in the environment, move to a server, you won't ever regret it!
    Hello wolvyreen,
    I'm confident with linux and I manage everyday linux systems but I cannot assure service continuity so I prefer a managed solution. What is your suggestion as alternative to EzPz and Eleven2? (Company, Service Type, etc)

You can still get a managed VPS. It will still be faaar better than sharing with other resellers.

To be honest,, a lot of people like E2 but I hate them. I have never had an account with them but when I considered moving to them I was not treated very professionally. I experienced them to be rude and abrupt and as though they were doing me this huge favor so I chose EZPZ. Service and Support has been exemplary since about 2 months ago. Service is still top notch but response times on tickets have dropped considerably. I am personally with EZPZ and have been for +-2.5 yrs. I am not planning on jumping ship just yet but support responses will be the deciding factor in the coming months.

Regarding other options if you decide against EZPZ, have you looked at innohosting?

I haven't used EZPZ before but I have used Eleven2 and they were alright, there were occasional issues with load times but it wasn't a big deal. For the price it's a good deal, free WHMCS (when I used them). I'm pretty sure they use dual E5-26XX systems, could be wrong but I think I remember seeing that when I checked. Again, this might have changed, this was about 6 months ago.
    ExtraVM - 100Gbit+ DDoS Protected OpenVZ & KVM VPS, Minecraft, Dedicated, Web Hosting
    99.9%+ Up-time | 15 Minute Ticket Response | 24/7 U.S. Support | SSD-Only Services
    ≡ Dallas, TX | Montreal, CA | Gravelines, FR | Sydney, AU | Singapore

You can still get a managed VPS. It will still be faaar better than sharing with other resellers.
    Yes, I agree, I'll give it a try. At least I should gain less problems from other users. Do you personally know EZPZ VPS? If yes, how are performances?

Regarding other options if you decide against EZPZ, have you looked at innohosting?
    No, I did right now. Maybe I'm wrong but the website doesn't communicate me much trust, specially because I cannot find detailed information about Company and people behind. I appreciate anyway your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_A View Post
    I haven't used EZPZ before but I have used Eleven2 and they were alright, there were occasional issues with load times but it wasn't a big deal. For the price it's a good deal, free WHMCS (when I used them). I'm pretty sure they use dual E5-26XX systems, could be wrong but I think I remember seeing that when I checked. Again, this might have changed, this was about 6 months ago.
    Basically with Eleven2 support I constantly have the sensation that they achieve to low response times using monkeys .
    The most of received replies have always been with low quality both on technical and problem solving/understanding part.

They are very good with marketing I have to admin, they present themself very well and in a convincing way.. ...but I would never suggest them for anything different from an amateur / hobbist website.

Quote Originally Posted by handrea View Post
    Yes, I agree, I'll give it a try. At least I should gain less problems from other users. Do you personally know EZPZ VPS? If yes, how are performances?

No, I did right now. Maybe I'm wrong but the website doesn't communicate me much trust, specially because I cannot find detailed information about Company and people behind. I appreciate anyway your suggestion.
    Innohosting is one of the biggest hosting providers in the industry. They have been around for yonks and have a very good reputation. But so does EZPZ and E2. I would trust them.

Regarding the VPS, yes, I have my own VPS solution with EZPZ. I am on one of their SSD VPS servers and I can honestly say that the server is VERY VERY responsive and their network is definitely competitive to the rest. The ONLY problems I have had with EZPZ of late is their response times on tickets. but the support staff is VERY professional and helpful when they do respond.

Thank you,
    your feedback (both for EZPZ and InnoHosting) is helping, I'll try what you're suggesting in the next weeks.

Why not try them both for a month,then choose which one is better, and cancel your service with the other company and use the one you like.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    Why not try them both for a month,then choose which one is better, and cancel your service with the other company and use the one you like.
    Hello,
    both wolvyreen and me are/have been customers of both and both share a common denominator of not satisfactory support and service so we were talking about possibile alternatives.

Regards