Client control panel like hostdime and limestonenetworks

Every Web hosting provider has unique client portal like
    core.hostdime.com
    one.limestonenetworks.com
    I am looking for such portal.
    Is there any good company who provide such services? or there has ready made portal to buy??
    need expert suggesion

What kind of services are you providing? Perhaps you need a customized billing solution like WHMCS, that is used by many hosts!

You need to hire a web developer for customized WHMCS/clientEXEC
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

No i know there has whmcs, hostbill, but i need custom portal like
    hostdime , limestonenetworks and many other professional hosting provider
    We are planing to sell vps basically, but we will provide shared , reseller, domain registration. we will also provide ssl certificate, and all types of license..
    now we need custome portal design. if you know good web develop company who provide such services please introduce them to me

Quote Originally Posted by supto_o View Post
    We are planing to sell vps basically, but we will provide shared , reseller, domain registration. we will also provide ssl certificate, and all types of license..
    now we need custome portal design. if you know good web develop company who provide such services please introduce them to me
    LimeStone, Hostdime - huge companies and they have custom solutions to manage clients. You need to hire developers to create something similar.

Most companies like eleven2 use billing systems everyone can get like they use whmcs. It might not look like it but it is however they have a nice design and a custom login page. Why not do the same, and save money instead of hiring a devloper to code one from scratch.

Agree with Mike, you could you could customise WHMCS and remove the WHMCS branding to make it look your own.

You would most likely be saving yourself a few £000's

Yes, if you have enough money to spend, hire a developer or development team to build a solution from scratch. But, note that it will cost a lot and need more time to get it stable and you need their service for future development and support.

Are you a data center? both of the companies you listed are data center operates so that sort of portal may not fit your needs.
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

Just to get my point accross to the op.

Login: https://www.eleven2.com/brain/clientarea.php

Cart: https://www.eleven2.com/brain/cart.php

Domain Checker (not used): https://www.eleven2.com/brain/domainchecker.php

Now have a look at whmcs.com software. And if you put your mind to it, and get a good designer and coder you can get a nice theme for a billing system.

Quote Originally Posted by supto_o View Post
    core.hostdime.com has taken several years to develop and still requires a dedicated team of devs to continuously maintain, update, and add features as required by our client base and the changing security standards of the industry. The great thing about having your own panel is being able to fully customize it as your clients require and add/remove functionality as you see fit. The downside is the initial, as well as recurring, cost to create and maintain it.

If you're not looking to spend a great sum of money and are simply looking for a client area where you can create packages, track clients, bill clients, and have a ticket system, WHMCS is a very popular solution. Some hosts offer it free as a bundle with their services or at a small price while you're hosted on their network. Alternatively, you can pay a small upgrade free from the "standard" license and get an unbranded version. It's relatively simple to brand a WHMCS install to your company or you can hire a developer to do this for you and create something very nice like CW Mike mentioned.

If you're looking for a panel to track clients and manage VPS accounts, you could look at software like SolusVM, Virtualizor, or others. SolusVM is pretty popular and works really well with WHMCS so you could use those two in conjunction and create a very nice client experience.
    | Marcos Font | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | India | Netherlands
    | Hong Kong

If you are wanting to customize the software, then you should seriously consider www.blesta.com. It is 99% unencrypted, so you can see and modify pretty much everything.

(Note, that it is *not* open-source software. It is simply unencrypted code.)
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!