Thumbs up Review of Srvis LLC's logo design.

Last night while browsing WHT I accidentally clicked on a link to Srvis LLC's advertisement thread for their $5 logo design. I was looking for a logo for our new control panel and after having browsed Fiverr for the past few days I am glad I went with Srvis. From order to delivery of the final product it was less than 7 hours (and that included multiple revisions).

Honestly, for $5 I wasn't expecting much but since it was going to be displayed in their portfolio I knew it would be better than anything I could do in Photoshop and I prefer to let non-colorblind people to do our images.

Well for $5 I was extremely happy with the results. Originally I was just asking for a simple text logo in some sort of gothic or fantasy font with a request that they use an image if possible (and for $5 I wasn't expecting anything special).

I placed the order around 2AM MST and they delivered 3 concept designs by 6:30MST (it was supposed to be 2 but they made an error in my favor). After 3 revisions they had a final version delivered before 9AM MST and I plan on using them in the future for any other images I need designed for any projects I might have even when their special ends.

Here's a screenshot of their work in our panel.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

United States