Thumbs up Cartoon mascot design and many more!

Greetings everyone!

I would like first to greet you a prosperous New Year!
    May this year be fruitful and meaningful to you and your family.

My company is offering the following services:

* cartoon mascot design $50
    * corporate logo design $50
    * icon design $8

We also offer custom illustrations, caricatures, etc.
    For more information on these and a request for a quote, just contact us via our contact page.
    (see website link in signature).

We have served a number of clients with our famous mascots and illustrations.
    We would like to see others try them too. Old clients are welcome of course.
    We would like to hear from you again and renew our friendships.

Take care everyone. We are ready to take orders.

Thank you very much.

P.S. I forgot to mention that we offer a 30-day full-refund guarantee. No questions asked.

Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 01-12-2014 at 06:38 PM. Reason: added a few notice
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

any portafolio?
    Mark Knight

Hello. Samples are found on our website. Just visit the categories (links found at the footer of the website) or you can visit our blog (http://www.ganahsol.com/blog).

Thank you very much.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

do you use skype?

Our skype is imagodev (old one). We will have a new Skype account within this month. For now, we can use the old one. Thank you.

Update: We are now offering caricatures. If you want one, please contact us through our help desk. Pricing ranges from $75 to $150. Thank you very much.