Looking for another host

I currently have Dreamhost and the one thing that I do like about it is that it allows me to have multiple domains and multiple SSL certificates for each of those domains on one account, the account I have is shared hosting.

The problem I am having with them is that their servers are very slow, even with one site it is very slow. Is there another host that would allow me to have multiple SSLs on one account but is faster?

It could just be the server you are on with them is currently over utilized. It might be easiest to have them look into it and/or ask them to move your site to a server that is less utilized.

However, I would think most Shared Hosting Providers that allowed you to have multiple domains in a single account would also allow you to manage SSL certificates for those domains.
    Tim Benoit

Yes, as Tim has explained, most shared providers will let you have multiple SSL's one account. Have a look at EZPZ hosting or InnoHosting. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Any server that supports SNI will allow you to install multiple SSL certificates in one account. You may wish to ask your next potential host if they support SNI or not.

Check the advertising section.
    But I'll recommend Askforhost, EZPZHosting, Crocweb and many more.
    I've also tried smaller not so known hosts, and many of those have been great. They have to struggle more for each client to keep them, while the bigger ones doesn't notice if they lose a client or two.
    So look trough hosts you feel confertable with, ask them questions. Dig a bit before you go for one.
    Last edited by Saetrevik; 01-12-2014 at 07:26 PM.
    www.Hostzoom.net
    Pure SSD Powered cPanel web hosting with location in Amsterdam, Netherland.

Or you can get a MDC SSL, this is one cert that works in multiple domains.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    Or you can get a MDC SSL, this is one cert that works in multiple domains.
    That will probably be more expensive and not worth it for just 2 domains.

Dreamhost is one of the reputable providers here. Ask them to move your account to another server.
    Or if you have decided to move on there are very decent providers in the offers section.