Website down for a full day, JaguarPC not responding to tickets

What should I do, they are ruining our SEO rankings. We have got our website TSX-Today.com to rank in Page 1 in Yahoo and Bing for the Keyword: TSX, which gets 360,000+ searches per month.

They have Live Chat as well. Did you tried contacting their Chat Rep?
    There is a rep of JaguarPC here on WHT but i think as today is sunday, he will be Off as well.
    ☆☆ AskForHost Web Hosting☆☆
    ►►Buffalo NY USA, Dallas USA, Amsterdam NL EU, London UK EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable VPS and Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Their live chat seems to be offline at the moment, but have you tried giving them a call? Give them a call and see if anyone is available to assist you.
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions

Have you tried to also call them regarding your issue? Have you tried maybe opening a new ticket and saying that you are not getting any reply on your other ticket. See what they tell you is going on. See if there is a way to maybe get in touch with a supervisor, I'm sure that would be the best thing.
    They call me the bread baker

Directly call them If you are not able to reach them with any other medium. Try contacting them using Whois phone or email address registred with their registrar.
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine Networks / Datacomm / GSP

Shared hosting | cPanel reseller | VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VOIP | GSP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |

I'd be asking for a refund on that "24/7" support. Their corporate site is up so your site is not down due to some natural disaster.
    Phil McKerracher

JaguarPC used to be a great provider, but I think it's time to look elsewhere. Good luck with getting everything back up and moved, hopefully they'll be able to take a look soon!

Theres always 2 sides to every story. I think we should give Jag the courtesy of chiming in if they want to before anyone passes judgement.
    Webby Enterprises LLC
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Orlando, FL and Saint Louis, MO
    In the business since 1997!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshbc View Post
    What should I do, they are ruining our SEO rankings. We have got our website TSX-Today.com to rank in Page 1 in Yahoo and Bing for the Keyword: TSX, which gets 360,000+ searches per month.
    Please make sure to check your account balance as there is an open invoice. In addition, I cannot find a ticket nor record of a phone call in regards to your issue. Your account has been unsuspended in the meantime while you work out the payment issue.
    Last edited by Zachary McClung; 01-12-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    Synersis Media | Boutique Technology Marketing Agency

Always two sides of a story. There are sometimes three sides. I know some here would just love to post and therefore get their sig links spread, but those who just bash hosts even before knowing full story seem just ... <insert>.
    I choose not to use my signature for advertising.

It doesn't matter how much you claim how important your data is. If it's not backed up, it's not important.

I don't get why my post was deleted.
    I believe I only said Josh to open a ticket with them before posting here or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by alucasa View Post
    Always two sides of a story. There are sometimes three sides. I know some here would just love to post and therefore get their sig links spread, but those who just bash hosts even before knowing full story seem just ... <insert>.
    I doubt the thread title gets changed either though it is misleading. That is just WHT. We don't worry about hosts jumping on the bash wagon to gain an account. It's a compliment. Our clients and target audience are smart enough to see through those old things.

Joshbc, I hope this was sorted out to your satisfaction. Please do call us, use live chat, our forums, email, ticket system, etc. We are available and easy to each.

Congrats on your new rankings. We look forward to serving your site and helping you grow it.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    I doubt the thread title gets changed either though it is misleading. That is just WHT. We don't worry about hosts jumping on the bash wagon to gain an account. It's a compliment. Our clients and target audience are smart enough to see through those old things.

Joshbc, I hope this was sorted out to your satisfaction. Please do call us, use live chat, our forums, email, ticket system, etc. We are available and easy to each.

Congrats on your new rankings. We look forward to serving your site and helping you grow it.
    Hey Jag,

the ResellerZoom link in ya sig links to https with expired SSL FYI
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    Hey Jag,

the ResellerZoom link in ya sig links to https with expired SSL FYI
    Thank you, my mistake. The only thing ssl on that domain is the order form. I appreciate the heads up.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Looked like a billing issue previously, did you pay the bill? They wont let you not pay for too long..

I've seen Jach in the forums today, maybe try PMing him.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks LLC || Own Network - Hardware - IP Ranges - cPanel & WHMCS Authorized Partners.
    Managed VPS - cPanel - Softaculous - Monitoring - DDoS Protection - Fully Managed - East Coast - West Coast - London
    Reseller Hosting - WHMCS || CloudLinux || SSL || SSD || Daily Backups || LiteSpeed || US / UK || DDoS Protection
    Announcing our Indian Expansion - #LevelUP Your Web Hosting Experience - Subscribe now for Early Access & Discounts!

HAve been emailing and calling JaguarPC since Thursday and they tell me they won't reply to the ticket until Monday.
    That suggests an admin/billing/abuse issue as those departments work weekdays 9 to 5. You probably don't stand any chance of a reply for another 13 or 14 hours at the earliest. Support is 24/7 but it sounds like it's out of their hands.
    There's no such thing as an unmanaged server - It's actually self-managed. Worth remembering next time you're looking for someone to complain to.
    DATA VALUATION SERVICE: Your data's value is linked directly to your backup strategy. If YOU don't have your own backups then YOU value your data at ZERO. So why should anyone else care when you lose it?

How did you pay the unpaid bill? Was it via Credit Card, or a manual payment? Manual payments often require manual intervention and their accounting staff won't be in the office until Monday morning.
    South African Web Hosting - http://www.SoftDux.co.za || SA WebHostingTalk - http://www.webhostingtalk.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by F-DNS View Post
    That suggests an admin/billing/abuse issue as those departments work weekdays 9 to 5. You probably don't stand any chance of a reply for another 13 or 14 hours at the earliest. Support is 24/7 but it sounds like it's out of their hands.
    No reply yet. I no longer recommend JaguarPC. Avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftDux View Post
    How did you pay the unpaid bill? Was it via Credit Card, or a manual payment? Manual payments often require manual intervention and their accounting staff won't be in the office until Monday morning.
    Bill was paid Thursday/Friday. They just suck.

Bill was paid Thursday/Friday. They just suck.
    We are still awaiting a reply on ticket #ZOG-387-35050 in regards to this issue. Both Curtis (08 March 2014 01:10 AM) and myself (08 March 2014 11:07 PM) have responded to this ticket. Due to the fact it is a billing issue and Web Hosting Talk isn't an official support channel, we will need the issue to be handled within our support system and no further replies will be made here in regards to this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary McClung View Post
    We are still awaiting a reply on ticket #ZOG-387-35050 in regards to this issue. Both Curtis (08 March 2014 01:10 AM) and myself (08 March 2014 11:07 PM) have responded to this ticket. Due to the fact it is a billing issue and Web Hosting Talk isn't an official support channel, we will need the issue to be handled within our support system and no further replies will be made here in regards to this issue.
    I have already sent you 2 others emails and 2 pms to founder. Here is a list of all emails I have sent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jaguarpc.PNG  

I have already sent you 2 others emails and 2 pms to founder. Here is a list of all emails I have sent.
    Those do not show on your account nor were they added to the ticket. If you would forward them to me (my e-mail is in my signature), I'll take a look at them.
    Last edited by Zachary McClung; 03-10-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary McClung View Post
    Those do not show on your account nor where they added to the ticket. If you would forward them to me (my e-mail is in my signature), I'll take a look at them.
    Already sent you several emails to the sales email. Please sent the feb invoice again.

Already sent you several emails to the sales email. Please sent the feb invoice again.
    Better opt-in to an auto payment so invoices don't have to be taken care of manually. This will avoid future issues like this.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Quote Originally Posted by F-DNS View Post
    Sounds like this is the issue. One reason I prefer to use providers with 24/7 sales, billing & support. You shouldn't have to wait no matter what day it is. You'd think larger companies would be able to have 24/7 billing & sales.

Anyway, hope OP gets it sorted.