Security Engineer, Systems Engineer, Professional, Hard worker & Multi-Certified
Information Security specialist whose qualifications include a degree in Computer science, CISSP, Security+ and CEH designations and detailed knowledge of security tools, technologies and best practices. I'm working on Linux since 2002 and I know it by heart.
I'm 28 years old man, I am seeking a position with a stable company with room for growth and opportunity for advancement. I am quick to learn and adapt to new situations, configurations and technologies. I can work as:
- Linux Administrator Level III / Abuse specialist
- Information Security Engineer / Auditor/ Consultant
- BSc in Computer Science.
- Several diplomas in International Arbitration & Legal consultation.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Security+ Professional
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
** All certs can be verified online and I can send scanned copies upon request.
I was working for a US based server management company for the past 3 yrs. I've handled the setup and security of some high availability designs and clustered services, migrations and providing level 3 support to end-users. I've worked for several companies locally as well as freelancing.
Skills & Expertise:
- Operating Systems: CentOS, Redhat, CloudLinux, Ubuntu, Debian, Windows 2003 & 2008
- Programming Languages: Shell Scripting, C++
- Webservers: Apache, Litespeed, Nginx, IIS
- Control Panels: LAMP, cPanel/WHM, Plesk, DirectAdmin, SolusVM
- Databases: Mysql, MSSQL, Firebird
- Portals: UberSmith, WHMCS, Kayako, PerlDesk
- Virtualization: OpenVZ, Xen, KVM
- High Availability: Load balancing, DNS Clustering, Mysql replication, Fail-overs, RAID, Rescue systems
- Backup Solutions: rsync, R1soft
- Monitoring: Zabbix, Nagios
- Security: Securing servers, Kernel upgrades, grsecurity and custom kernels, Authentication & permissions, ACLs, WAF, IDS, Malware removal and analysis, Hacking incident response and investigations, Digital Forensics, Disaster Recovery, Spam and abuse incident handling, DDoS Mitigation, Firewalls, Security assessments & auditing, Vulnerability Assessments, PCI Compliance.
- I'm looking for a Full-Time position.
- I can work remotely. I've 2 laptops, UPS, Reliable ADSL connectivity and a backup 3G USB dongle.
- I'm willing to relocate if needed.
- My timezone is +2GMT. I can handle night shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Contact details: Please PM or contact me directly at [email protected]