Cool GreenValueHost - 30% OFF CLOUD SSD MASTER RESELLER PLANS now starting @ $4.86/month!

GreenValueHost is a premium customer-centric company founded on October 16, 2012 with a mission to exceed excellence in providing industry leading web hosting solutions. GreenValueHost today is a profitable, rapidly expanding company, managing thousands of domains from clients all over the globe.

One of our product lines' primary focuses is to provide our customers with "True Web Hosting at Great Value" at more bang for their buck without compromising quality. We love our clients; we truly, truly do. Our team bends over backwards and jumps through flaming hoops everyday, giving a never-ending 110% effort to ensure that starting a hosting company can be as easy a 1-2-3 with a GreenValueHost Master Reseller Hosting plan. GreenValueHost provides you with everything that you need to start selling hosting in a matter of minutes, with features such as lots of SSD accelerated RAID-10 disk space and unlimited bandwidth, ability to resell WHM reseller accounts, free domain reseller accounts, and much, much more!

And now for a limited time only, GreenValueHost is offering a WHOPPING 30% OFF Recurring Discount on ALL Reseller Hosting Services on ANY Payment Term EXCLUSIVELY for WebHostingTalk members!

Coupon Code: >> WHT30OFFRS <<

Cloud Master Reseller Hosting Features
    • cPanel Control Panel + Web Host Manager
    • WHMPHP Master Reseller Control Panel
    • Redundant OnApp Cloud Platform
    • LiteSpeed Web Server
    • Varnish Cache
    • SSD Accelerated RAID 10 Protected Disk Space
    • UNLIMITED Premium Bandwidth
    • RVSiteBuilder PRO
    • Breezi Site Builder
    • Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Backups via cPremote
    • CloudFlare Content Distribution Network (CDN)
    • Attracta SEO Tools
    • Softaculous Apps Installer
    • Unlimited cPanel/WHM Account Creation
    • Overselling Enabled
    • Discounted VPS/Dedicated Server Pricing for Reselling
    • cPanel/WHM and DirectAdmin Migration Support
    • Completely Whitelabel Hostname/Nameservers/rDNS
    • FREE eNom Domain + SSL Reseller Account
    • FREE ToS Legal Document
    • FREE End User Support (with purchase of a billing software)
    • 100% Uptime SLA Guarantee
    • 10 Minute Average Ticket Response Time
    • 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • 24/7 RAPID RESPONSE Helpdesk Support

Cloud Master Reseller Hosting Plans

R-Standard
    • 50GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space
    • Unlimited cPanel Accounts
    • 25 Reseller WHM Accounts
    • 24/7 Standard Technical Support
    • Price per Month: $6.95 - NOW ONLY $4.86 with coupon!
    • >> [Click here to order] <<

R-Standard+
    • 100GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space
    • 100 Reseller WHM Accounts
    • Price per Month: $10.25 - NOW ONLY $7.17 with coupon!

R-Advanced
    • 200GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space
    • Unlimited Reseller WHM Accounts
    • FREE Dedicated IP Address
    • FREE PositiveSSL Certificate
    • Price per Month: $15.70 - NOW ONLY $10.99 with coupon!

R-Enterprise
    • 300GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space
    • Unlimited Reseller WHM Accounts
    • FREE Dedicated IP Address
    • FREE PositiveSSL Certificate
    • FREE ClientExec Billing Software
    • 24/7 Priority Technical Support
    • Price per Month: $21.97 - NOW ONLY $15.38 with coupon!

----------------------------

GreenValueHost Customer Reviews & Comments

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...56&postcount=2
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1264173
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...29&postcount=8
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...73&postcount=5
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1249805
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...64&postcount=4
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...98&postcount=2
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...72&postcount=2
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1280119
    http://ratelobby.com/review/256/greenvaluehost

Have questions? Please feel free to contact us by submitting a ticket to our sales department or by replying to this thread.

Thanks for taking a look at our advertising thread, we highly appreciate your time and we look forward to serving you!
      0 Not allowed!

We're currently aware of the situation with our client area being offline. This is because our client area is currently experiencing a very massive DDoS attack. We're working on mitigating the attack and moving over to a DDoS protected server as soon as possible.
      0 Not allowed!

Update: Client Area & Billing System back online!
      0 Not allowed!

Your plans look enticing.

Question about your FREE End User Support (with purchase of a billing software). I didn't see a price for WHMCS on your site. How much is it and what are the wait times for end user support tickets? Also, are they prioritized lower than your customer tickets?
      0 Not allowed!

↑ I would like to know the answer to that question as well, also does that mean R-Enterprise comes with end user support? As it comes with free ClientExec.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheheat View Post
    Your plans look enticing.

Question about your FREE End User Support (with purchase of a billing software). I didn't see a price for WHMCS on your site. How much is it and what are the wait times for end user support tickets? Also, are they prioritized lower than your customer tickets?
    You can swap your ClientExec freebie on R-Enterprise for WHMCS for an additional $5.00/month. Just ticket in and we'll have it arranged for you. We do not guarantee an average response time or SLA for end user support tickets and they are prioritized lower than our customer tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by clse945111 View Post
    ↑ I would like to know the answer to that question as well, also does that mean R-Enterprise comes with end user support? As it comes with free ClientExec.
    End user support is provided with all of our reseller hosting plans.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenValueHost View Post
    We do not guarantee an average response time or SLA for end user support tickets and they are prioritized lower than our customer tickets.
    Thank you for your honest reply. Although, not to my liking I appreciate your honesty and it means alot in this business. Should you ever revisit that policy I think you'd have a major influx of disgruntled customers from some of the bigger resellers giving you guys a shot. I'll definitely bookmark your site and sales page.

Cheers.
      0 Not allowed!

Well! i think this is a great offer. But i have some questions.

*I saw that you guys don't have a live chat support system, But if your ticket response time is good then no problem!

*Is this offer for first time or lifetime?

*I want to change my previews host for 2 reason
    1: IP banning widout any reason (They told me it's their mod security problem and they are unable to fix that.)
    2low Server. My clients websites are corporate through.

*How much charge for Extra IP Address / Billing Soft / Domain (In Reseller)

* I saw that master reseller not listed in your refund policy, what's then?

*Name of your accepted payment methods?

Thank You
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahimquayum View Post
    Well! i think this is a great offer. But i have some questions.

*I saw that you guys don't have a live chat support system, But if your ticket response time is good then no problem!

*Is this offer for first time or lifetime?

1: IP banning widout any reason (They told me it's their mod security problem and they are unable to fix that.)
    2low Server. My clients websites are corporate through.

*How much charge for Extra IP Address / Billing Soft / Domain (In Reseller)

* I saw that master reseller not listed in your refund policy, what's then?

*Name of your accepted payment methods?

Thank You
    Thanks for your interest in our hosting services! I'll be more than happy to answer your questions for you.

1) We have a 10-minute average response time for Customer Service/Technical Support tickets in our helpdesk. You won't have to worry about slow response times at all, I promise! 24/7 Technical Support Live Chat Support is something that we have planned to offer very soon as well.

2) This promotion is lifetime/recurring and is available to claim for a limited time only.

3) No problem! We can migrate your websites over to us completely free of charge.

4) Additional Dedicated IP Addresses are $2.00/month each IP.

5) Our reseller plans are NOT exempt from our refund policy, therefore you can claim your money back within 45 days if you are not satisfied with our services.

6) We accept PayPal and Credit/Debit Card through our card processor (Stripe).

If you have any more questions, please let me know and I'll always be more than happy to help!
      0 Not allowed!

How About This issues ?
    2: slow Server. My clients websites are corporate through.

* Billing Software And Domain Price (For Us)

What's about your server ?
      0 Not allowed!

I can vouch for their Ticket response time, if nothing else. It's really good. All my tickets were answered within a few minutes every time.
      0 Not allowed!

Do you offer WHMCS license ?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sequelae View Post
    You can swap your ClientExec freebie on R-Enterprise for WHMCS for an additional $5.00/month. Just ticket in and we'll have it arranged for you. We do not guarantee an average response time or SLA for end user support tickets and they are prioritized lower than our customer tickets.

End user support is provided with all of our reseller hosting plans.
    There you go !
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahimquayum View Post
    How About This issues ?
    2: slow Server. My clients websites are corporate through.

* Billing Software And Domain Price (For Us)

What's about your server ?
    Those things don't happen here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    I can vouch for their Ticket response time, if nothing else. It's really good. All my tickets were answered within a few minutes every time.
    Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying our services.

If you purchase R-Enterprise you can change your ClientExec freebie to WHMCS for an additional $5.00 per month. Additional WHMCS Licenses can be purchased at $12.95/month each license.
      0 Not allowed!

For a value hosting you have amazing support team, all ticket almost in a minute and overall i am happy with them. But i am really worried with your statement about 100% uptime guarantee because i think none machine nor connection can do that.

The other risk for client (i don't know how you protect inside your server) is about php version control we can change to all version 4-5 up. As i mention that maybe you can add tools for your reseller to unblock ip that our client do some mistake when they login to cpanel or something like that.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pututik View Post
    As i mention that maybe you can add tools for your reseller to unblock ip that our client do some mistake when they login to cpanel or something like that.
    You can do that in WHMPHP tab > IP Unblocker,which GreenValueHost does provide.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pututik View Post
    For a value hosting you have amazing support team, all ticket almost in a minute and overall i am happy with them. But i am really worried with your statement about 100% uptime guarantee because i think none machine nor connection can do that.

The other risk for client (i don't know how you protect inside your server) is about php version control we can change to all version 4-5 up. As i mention that maybe you can add tools for your reseller to unblock ip that our client do some mistake when they login to cpanel or something like that.
    Hello,

Our 100% uptime guarantee is possible as we host from a cloud environment which ensures maximum availability.

The PHP selector available in cPanel is completely secure and is made available due to CageFS which we have installed on the server. You are also able to unlock IPs on your own through your WHMPHP master reseller control panel.
      0 Not allowed!

One more question,
    I don't have paypal.
    If i'm order with CC then cancel subscription.
    My country not supported stripe, How to cancel it ?
      0 Not allowed!

One more question,
    I don't have paypal.
    If i'm order with CC then cancel subscription.
    My country not supported stripe, How to cancel it ?
    If you're paying with a credit card through PayPal without a registered PayPal account, a subscription won't be created. In other words, your card won't be automatically billed.
      0 Not allowed!

hello
    hope you have a good day
    i have some Q

1- what about really respond time ?
    2- and if i make order in you company and found a reply it's too late from your support ?
    3- what about resources of reseller or resources of sites in reseller ?
    4- if i have any problem with site and server something wrong what about your reply ?
    5- if i buy i year from you and after 6 month found slow server and slow reply ?
    waiting you reply
    regards
    Just leave reseller zoom
    and search about HOST
    respect client and have a good support
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PrOf_FoUdA View Post
    hello
    hope you have a good day
    i have some Q

1- what about really respond time ?
    2- and if i make order in you company and found a reply it's too late from your support ?
    3- what about resources of reseller or resources of sites in reseller ?
    4- if i have any problem with site and server something wrong what about your reply ?
    5- if i buy i year from you and after 6 month found slow server and slow reply ?
    waiting you reply
    regards
    1) Our AVERAGE response time to Customer Service/Technical Support tickets is 10 minutes
    2) Please see the above response. We've always been able to fulfill our average response time guarantee.
    3) All of the accounts under your management can only use up the disk space in the plan IN TOTAL of all of your accounts
    4) Please see my answer to your first question
    5) This will not happen, you don't have to worry
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, I want to know if you provide FREE CPANEL Migrations? I have almost 36 CPANELs in my WHM?
      0 Not allowed!

Wrong Choice?

Well I thought Id give these guys a go and now Im thinking it was the wrong choice! I have been waiting two days for my account to be set up and when I opened a ticket to enquire about it I was told that opening a ticket would only make them delay my activation.....

Two days to activate? come on....

I purchased hosting with them because I needed it not just for the fun of it!

Wrong choice?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oxia View Post
    Well I thought Id give these guys a go and now Im thinking it was the wrong choice! I have been waiting two days for my account to be set up and when I opened a ticket to enquire about it I was told that opening a ticket would only make them delay my activation.....

Wrong choice?
    Hmmm..Interesting. My account was created within minutes. Dunno why it wasnt the same with you.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oxia View Post

Wrong choice?
    I apologize for the inconvenience, please check now -- your account should be activated and the information has been emailed to you. We were having temporary stability issues with Los Angeles which we wanted to make sure were 100% resolved before we loaded any more accounts in LA.
      0 Not allowed!

I apologize for the inconvenience, please check now -- your account should be activated and the information has been emailed to you. We were having temporary stability issues with Los Angeles which we wanted to make sure were 100% resolved before we loaded any more accounts in LA.
    Thanks, its a shame I had to make this post though before my account was setup.
      0 Not allowed!

Didn't get any reply, response to my inquiry. . .
      0 Not allowed!