I am currently part of a tech startup which is working on products and services to help small businesses make their websites more effective. We recently finished developing a physical report which will analyze many aspects of a website and provide insight on what can be done to improve it. The team we have includes an array of professionals with experience in many industries. Including myself with a background in the web hosting / IT industries.

Why do you I need this report?

To put it quite simply, if you're looking to strengthen your online presence and drive more sales to your business, this report can help you do that. We want to help your business exceed by providing you with key information, insights and how you can act on them. Ultimately, the report is focused on two main aspects which are visibility and usability.

If you are interested in this product please send me a PM with your contact details and I will get in touch with you. We also have a SaaS solution that has been in development for the past few months. If you'd like to sign up for the free closed beta that is also available too.

Note: The report is delivered completely manually and has information that can not be generated by an automated system.