Website Builder like Parallel site builder or WIX

All..... I am from HK.. thinking to start the website builder (SaaS) service to my customer... want to know if there are any alternative other than Parallel sitebuilder (pretty bad experiences of previous version).

Website Builder like WIX, Weebly, Webs or Yola is like the model I want to references to ..
    Please suggest.. Thank you.

Secaucus NJ
    You might want to check out RV Site Builder. We use that and clients love it.
    Last edited by Postbox; 01-23-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Thank you very much..

I would recommend you to consider Trendy website as well. It is simple and user friendly application to prepare website.

Website builder CMS mobile and desktop pages

Creating new sites for existing companies. What simpler CMS website software make creating pages for desktop and mobile easiest? Sites are simple 10 page informational sites, main page, about company, contact page, blog, bio, projects, few photographs short video of works etc. Sites mainly used for email.
    Have used Concrete5 in past but open to suggestions. No budget for designer. Need to do it myself. I know systems but not web design

Wordpress these days is a good CMS to go with. Working with the design is fairly easy as well.
    REVCOM - Hosting websites since 2004!
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Offers the Cueburst Support Ticket System Exclusively
    Follow us on Twitter! @REVCOM_LLC

Let me know the hosting control panel you offer your clients?

You can PM me for more info.
    Last edited by TrendyTools; 03-04-2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread.