Facebook Yahoo Google Credits

Hello,

I can see that most of the top hosting compnies giving free credits with hosting.

If I want to give same kind of service to my clinets, is there any way to make partenership with google facebook yahoo >?

Yes, there was formerly a "Google Engage" program in which any business could submit an application. If you were accepted, Google would regularly start sending your business coupons to pass on to your clients. These are the "Free $100.00 worth of adwords when you open a new account" coupons that became popular.

I believe Google Engage was actually merged with "Google Partners," so I would investigate that further.

I think you have to spend a minimum of $10k/mo and have a minimum of 1,000 active clients. Something along those lines.
    █ █ █

Google will boot you out of their program if you're not referring enough users each month, so I'm not sure if you'll have much luck there. Otherwise I believe you can get Bing credits in CJ.

Most of them are large and they have made partnerships internally .. these are just a show off .. most of them will not even claim them . focus more on service and support
    ||| { Pure SSDUnlimited Hosting High Speed. Delivered.} ISPAZE.COM
    ▒||| { LiteSpeedCloudLinux | MariaDB ☯ cPanel PostgreSQLSoftaculousSpamExperts }
    ||| { Reliable Web Hosting Uk Opencart Hosting Providers }

Try iPage.com

ipage.com offer 500 USD credit of Google, FB and Yahoo

Your business has to already make a significant revenue in the first place to be qualified for these programs. I forgot exactly how much but it's on the high margin, in the hundreds of thousands of $ per year.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan V View Post
    I believe Google Engage was actually merged with "Google Partners," so I would investigate that further.
    Yes Google released there new partner program, before in Google engage they would really help you with free ad advise and phone support ect, you would even get coupons even if you didn't sign people up. Now with Google partners I think it's quite different and I even think you need to do an exam.
    Unhappy with your current host? Take at look at The Pro Host
    Daily Backups|Guaranteed 99% uptime|Friendly support
    What else do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by The Pro Host View Post
    Yes Google released there new partner program, before in Google engage they would really help you with free ad advise and phone support ect, you would even get coupons even if you didn't sign people up. Now with Google partners I think it's quite different and I even think you need to do an exam.
    Interesting, thanks for sharing that information -- I was wondering how this transition impacted applicants. Sounds like the higher demand has opened doors for them to be far more selective about which businesses and organizations they include for regular partnership perks.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrahost View Post
    the top hosting compnies
    What do you mean by "top".
    From what I can tell, only fake sites consider them to be "top".
    Actual users consider most of them to be crap.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Its correct that Google partners program is giving few free coupons. But it should be noted that even in the engage program they gave 25 free coupons to start with and were valid only for 2 or 3 months. These 25 coupons were for a very low value and not for $100.