VPS companies that still accepts payza?

There have been a decline of companies using payza as payment method and I have quite a number of funds to be used that I refuse to withdraw
    and sadly I couldn't find that much companies using payza with the recent changes of payza policies.
    Does anyone know any VPS companies that still accepts Payza as I couldn't find a way to finish up my funds in my account
    I am looking for a VPS companies that accept Payza for backup purposes.

Thanks!

This is because Payza now does not accept US customers any longer. So that takes a big chunk of the providers out of the loop.

It would be much harder to find a US provider using Payza.

If possible withdraw your money and try a different payment method.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Payza also does not accept UK customers yet.

Take a look at their policies and see what is accepted and then you could see what they accept in services that may give you a better understanding of why people do not accept it.

Anyway to do it is contact a host and see if you can send the money to their account and then they set your services up manually?

Quote Originally Posted by PandaHostEU View Post
    Payza also does not accept UK customers yet.

Take a look at their policies and see what is accepted and then you could see what they accept in services that may give you a better understanding of why people do not accept it.

Anyway to do it is contact a host and see if you can send the money to their account and then they set your services up manually?
    So that simply makes the search even HARDER.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Not sure if any of these providers are any good (but as you stated, you just need a backup VPS & want to finish the Payza funds) but there are a bunch of people posting offers on Low End Talk:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/686...-support-payza

Good luck!

Look for providers in Europe. Payza still have some customers here in hosting industry
    Time4VPS - flexible, worry-free, fast and affordable VPS hosting in Europe.

I am shocked Payza did this to USA hosting business ?!
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

Payza actually froze all funds in their US clients accounts also so we are not able to remove funds that we currently have sitting in there.

Luckly we only used them as a secondary payment source to give our clients an alternative to Paypal so only about 2% of our clients even used it.

So actually with their new web design came this surprise
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

This Payza / UltraLight FS situation is a mess and smells pretty fishy.

This is a statement sent to an affected Payza client by UltraLight when he inquired into the status of his frozen funds:

Quote Originally Posted by community.payza.com thread
    UltraLight FS terminated our relationship with MH Pillars dba Payza in early June, 2013. The US Department of Homeland Security subsequently seized all MH Pillars dba Payza money on deposit with UltraLight FS. If we receive additional information from the US Department of Homeland Security we will publish to our website.

We will update our website when we get information from DHS. Your agreement is with Payza though. We have not had a commercial agreement with Payza since early June, 2013. I assume Payza processed your payments recently as we had no relationship since June, 2013.
    So... apparently Payza was indeed processing payments to and from U.S. clients well after UltraLight ended their relationship with Payza. The same individual that received the response (above) then noticed this on the the UltraLight FS website:

The notification provided on Payza's website concerning funds you have on deposit with Payza is false and misleading. Ultralight FS (formerly known as Obopay) does not have any funds belonging to Payza or Payza's customers. Any claims for funds should be directed to Payza where your account was established and administered.
    Does anyone in the U.S. with frozen Payza funds know anything more about this? It sounds as if Payza is using UltraLight as a scapegoat (or so these statements suggest..)?

do you want to spend all your payza balance to purchase vps?!
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Why don't you withdraw your funds? The withdrawal problems on Payza have been fixed. The withdrawing process from Payza takes for us about 2-3 days only.
    == 1Gbps Unmetered SSD VPS and Large Storage cloud servers ==
    == Virtual Servers hosted on XEN platform with dedicated resources ==
    == Stability, Instant Activation and Instant Support ==
    == Install Kloxo - The best control panel ==

When I login I am presented with this notice.

Important Announcements

Important Update for U.S. Members

The U.S. Department of Justice has just released a URL and phone number for inquiries regarding your funds held with Obopay for your Payza account in the U.S.
    Please go to the following URL http://www.justice.gov/usao/dc/progr...pay_payza.html for this information. A phone number has also been provided on that site where you may leave your name and contact information and your call will be returned by their staff within 3 business days. The URL above will continue to provide updated information on this situation and Payza will also continue to provide you with updates. For those unfamiliar with the situation, Ultralight FS (formerly Obopay), a licensed money transmitter in many U.S. states entered into an Agreement with Payza, whereby we acted as an Agent of Obopay. This Agreement allowed Obopay to facilitate the transmission of money in the U.S. on behalf of Payza’s members. Obopay rescinded the Agreement leaving our U.S. members without a means to access their money. It is only recently that we learned that Obopay’s funds, including the funds held for the benefit of you our members, were seized.
    Payza is cooperating with all governmental agencies to resolve this situation as quickly as possible. Again, we will continue to keep you updated by posting any developments in your account, on the Payza Blog and on Payza’s official Facebook page.
    We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused our members in the U.S. and around the world, and we greatly appreciate your cooperation as we work to resolve this issue.

And then this one...

Important Announcements

Payza Announcement to Customers

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Payza’s account platform is no longer accessible to members in the United States. Therefore, you cannot add, send or receive funds to or from your account.
    Unfortunately, the third party relationship that enabled U.S. members to access their stored value account services was terminated. It is with great regret that we have had to withdraw from the U.S. market.
    All withdrawal requests will remain pending until further notice. We are working diligently on resolving this matter and will update you immediately with any developments.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielCioran View Post
    Why don't you withdraw your funds? The withdrawal problems on Payza have been fixed. The withdrawing process from Payza takes for us about 2-3 days only.
    Generally I use Payza just to receive payment and yes indeed it is verified and I am from Singapore so I supposed I am not affected. In addition to that I was thinking of finishing up my funds too as I have never withdraw before and have no idea how it work. Is it as easy as Paypal withdrawal? Since I have extra funds I was thinking of getting a vps for backup purposes. Oh yeah I am not talking about few thousand dollars. Just a lil bit of funds.

You can exchange your fund from exchangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Faris Aziz View Post
    Generally I use Payza just to receive payment and yes indeed it is verified and I am from Singapore so I supposed I am not affected. In addition to that I was thinking of finishing up my funds too as I have never withdraw before and have no idea how it work. Is it as easy as Paypal withdrawal? Since I have extra funds I was thinking of getting a vps for backup purposes. Oh yeah I am not talking about few thousand dollars. Just a lil bit of funds.
    Yes it's as easy as PayPal's withdraw. You just link your bank account and withdraw via bank transfer.

After you do that, close your account because Payza is not going to be surviving much longer.
    #---.#---###### | Host Mist LLC - Helping People Say Hello World™
    #---.#---#--#--# || Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller, VPS, Dedicated
    ####---#--#--# }| Featuring multiple locations across the US & Germany.
    #---#---#--#--# #| Connecting the world through web hosting.

After you do that, close your account because Payza is not going to be surviving much longer.
    They just changed the design of their website and improoved lot of things. Not providing their services in USA and other countries doesn't mean they wont survive much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielCioran View Post
    They just changed the design of their website and improoved lot of things. Not providing their services in USA and other countries doesn't mean they wont survive much longer.
    I suppose that's true, but they've certainly destroyed their potential appeal to a lot of merchants. I've sure they've specifically created some doubt and anxiety among the non-U.S. users that continue to use them (for the time-being, anyway). I'm not necessarily saying this "marks the end," but they definitely have a hole to climb out of at this point...

@RyanV: That's true. Nobody should keep their savings on an online account... Any company can have problems...