var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
RamNode - Hiring Support Tech
RamNode is looking for a friendly and qualified support technician to handle our ticket system, live chat, and IRC channel during overnight US hours.
- Admin experience with Linux (CentOS specifically), SolusVM, WHMCS, cPanel, KVM, and OpenVZ.
- Prior experience working at a web or VPS hosting provider.
- Good communication skills (English).
- Ability to determine and follow appropriate protocols based on documentation.
- Ability to interact in a friendly manner with a wide range of clients.
- Cover hours between ~11PM and ~8AM EST.
- Monitor and administrate network and hardware systems (Linux).
- Respond to and resolve support tickets quickly and efficiently.
- Respond to other support requests (via IRC and Live Chat).
- Escalate certain requests to owner and/or other staff.
- Communicate with owner on a regular basis regarding real or potential issues.
Prefer US, Canadian, or Australian location due to hours required. Please do not contact us from an outsourcing or staffing firm.
Monthly basis. Depends on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to nick[at]ramnode.com. Please only use this email address to contact us (no Skype, IRC, tickets, etc.).
██ RamNode - #1 SSD VPS
██ High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - 1Gbps - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
██ Get your super fast VPS today!
By mistwang in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 03-18-2013, 09:22 PM
By JLHC in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 02-28-2009, 01:11 PM
By FHDave in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 04-15-2007, 12:37 AM
By visor24 in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 01:37 AM
By MSW in forum Shared Hosting Offers
Last Post: 05-03-2001, 06:24 PM