Thumbs up itsjtaM ~ Web Designer - Call of Duty Layout 4 Sale

Iíve been involved in the web design industry since 2008, where I have been fortunate enough to work with many recognizable clients, both big and small, from around the world.

My goals during each project are simple: to provide clients with a clean, modern, and functional design while establishing a lasting relationship.

By using the latest design trends and utilizing strong designer-to-client communication, we will make your company website stand out from your competitors.

Read the reviews about my service, or letís begin discussing your project!

View my portfolio, by visiting,

Depending on the size and specifics of the project, the payment terms may vary. However, in most cases I require 50% upfront, and the final 50% once the project is complete, and you're fully satisfied.

Once the project is complete and paid in FULL, clients have complete ownership and resell rights of the files provided.

Prior to initiating work, an estimated timeframe will be discussed. Each project is unique, and depending on the project size, lengths will vary.
    Once the work is complete, and the project has been paid in full, you'll receive high quality & well structured .PSD File(s), required fonts, and HTML/CSS coding (if agreed upon).

Contact me via, email or Skype! All inquiries will be responded to ASAP. (Usually within 12 hours)

WHT Member Reviews! -
    Website Design, Website Development, Photography & more!

We have worked with jtaM in the past and I can say it is a pleasure to work with him.

Good luck on the sale
    This account is no longer active!