Angry Cant find a good domain reseller

Hello,

This is going to be my first post in this amazing forum

So I have been facing the following problem:

I am trying to start a small reseller web hosting service for my clients, including domain registration... However, I have not been able to find a suitable domain registrar, companies like Enom are asking for a very big amount of deposit to be made forward ($7000 !!!) in order to be able to buy the domain for about $7. While in Godaddy sometimes they sell it even half price for the end user.

My question is: what is the best domain registrar / reseller that works with WHMCS and has good prices with acceptable / no desposit??

Thank you forward folks...

You can try resell.biz . we use them since many years and they are great. No minimum deposit and they are probably the cheapest around.

http://reseller.netearthone.com has great prices and awesome support.
    Note that $7 for a .com is below cost so you won't find anyone with that price. About $8.50 is the lowest you will find.

Quote Originally Posted by webalternative View Post
    You can try resell.biz . we use them since many years and they are great. No minimum deposit and they are probably the cheapest around.
    +1 on Resell.biz, we work with them for some quite time , and we have no issue's with so ever..
    Last edited by Benjamin|UNIT; 01-09-2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: typo...

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadempire View Post
    companies like Enom are asking for a very big amount of deposit
    If you want low pricing you generally have to put up a large deposit.

If you're registering thousands of domains, it's just a cashflow issue.
    If you're not registering thousands of domains is a per-domain higher price really an issue ?

to be made forward ($7000 !!!) in order to be able to buy the domain for about $7
    Domains cost much more than $7

My question is: what is the best domain registrar / reseller that works with WHMCS and has good prices with acceptable / no desposit??
    How much of a deposit are you willing to put in ?
    How many domains are you _realistically_ going to register per month ?
    What do you consider a 'good price' for a gTLD ?
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

If you use WHMCS you can check this out: https://www.whmcs.com/partners/enom/

It's a little closer to retail pricing at $9.45 for a .com but there is no setup fee (you just need a WHMCS license) and no minimum deposit requirements. Realistically I would not expect to make a lot of of domains if you are going to try to be price competitive with someone like Godaddy. But if a company like Network Solutions can make a viable business from $35 .com registrations it may not be necessary for you to compete with Godaddy on price.
    Last edited by Ryan524; 01-10-2014 at 02:56 PM.

I've used NetEarthOne and Resell.biz. Highly recommend using NEO for domain reselling business.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates

Try out resell.biz. They have the cheapest prices and work with WHMCS. Other domain resellers that work with WHMCS are resellerclub.com and resellerrocket.com. The latter offers you to try it for free for 5 days. They have afoordable prices for the packages.

Thank you everybody, as most ppl recommended resell.biz, this sounds as the most suitable choice.... Cheers

I would recommend Resellerclub. Been using them for years and haven't had any problems.
    Saetrevik Network ENK

Did you get your whmcs licence direct? if so they give you a free ENOM account with no minimum deposit requirements, You could also ask your hosting provider as 9/10 they can give you an account with your reseller package.

+1 for netearthOne and Internet.bs
    █ .IN Domain Registration http://www.india.dj
    █ Reseller also available

I recommend Resellerclub, too.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

resell.biz is the best I've worked with. Domain Box has great pricing too.

Quote Originally Posted by TekHive View Post
    Did you get your whmcs licence direct? if so they give you a free ENOM account with no minimum deposit requirements, You could also ask your hosting provider as 9/10 they can give you an account with your reseller package.
    They still asked for a minimum deposit from me, I'll have to double check since I've been told it was free originally.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudreseller View Post
    They still asked for a minimum deposit from me, I'll have to double check since I've been told it was free originally.
    The *account* is free- i.e. you dont have to 'buy' it

You still have to deposit money before you can use it to register domains - and for 'online' methods ISTR that's at least $100
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

I've used NetEarthOne and Resell.biz. Highly recommend using NEO for domain reselling business.

Quote Originally Posted by astutiumRob View Post
    The *account* is free- i.e. you dont have to 'buy' it

You still have to deposit money before you can use it to register domains - and for 'online' methods ISTR that's at least $100
    If you go through a sub reseller of NetEarthOne, you can skate around this $100 requirement.

Response

Try reseller club. They are great

Quote Originally Posted by AcclaimedHost Alan View Post
    If you go through a sub reseller of NetEarthOne, you can skate around this $100 requirement.
    We have no minimum deposit ISTR its eNom that is $100 a time per deposit.
    NetEarth One
    ICANN Accredited Registrar, http://reseller.netearthone.com
    SSLReseller - WHMCS SSL module now released into BETA www.sslreseller.com
    Full UK support, 7 days a week 365 days a year!

I recommend namecheap.com