Is anybody with yaghost.com?

I am about to join yaghost.com and buy a VPS, i was givin a pretty good offer by them

But before i join them i was hoping to get some comments or reviews from any of their current customers, is there anybody with them or was with them that can give me an idea about their products or service?

thanks

Have you tried using the Search feature in WHT?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

Quote Originally Posted by Profuse-Jimmy View Post
    Have you tried using the Search feature in WHT?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php
    Yes i have used the serach function, couldn't find anything on yaghost, thats why i asked the question

but nobody seems to be with yaghost.com so i guess my search for a new host continues

i don't want to take the risk if they haven't been tried and tested

I just tried to use search function and found a lot of topics conserning yaghost (cannot put a link because of not enough posts).

Search works good here, may be you made a mistake in your search query?

I've heard of them/seen them around on the forums but cant say I have seen any reviews, this of course could be a good thing as I cant find any negative reviews

If your after a VPS take a look at tmzvps, Daniel is a top guy.

Quote Originally Posted by m4rks View Post
    I just tried to use search function and found a lot of topics conserning yaghost (cannot put a link because of not enough posts).

Search works good here, may be you made a mistake in your search query?
    I type in "yaghost" into the search engine and i get nothing, that is weird /

what did you find out about yaghost mate? good or bad things?

Quote Originally Posted by TekHive View Post
    I've heard of them/seen them around on the forums but cant say I have seen any reviews, this of course could be a good thing as I cant find any negative reviews

If your after a VPS take a look at tmzvps, Daniel is a top guy.
    if there isn't any reviews then they must not have any customers yet, or very few

i'll try tmzvps, see what their prices are like

do i just type in "tmzvps" in the search engine?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky009 View Post
    do i just type in "tmzvps" in the search engine?
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by TekHive View Post
    Correct
    I just went to the tmzvps.com website and i was talking to live chat, but after a few minutes it said "pavel is typing" and i got no more messages, i got sick of waiting

not a good start

they would not negotiate on the price at all, or give any concessions/enticements to join them what so ever, which was disappointing

its not clear on their site or on their WHT page, but do they offer the second month free hosting?

i guess i'll just keep looking

I just went to the tmzvps.com website and i was talking to live chat, but after a few minutes it said "pavel is typing" and i got no more messages, i got sick of waiting

not a good start

they would not negotiate on the price at all, or give any concessions/enticements to join them what so ever, which was disappointing

its not clear on their site or on their WHT page, but do they offer the second month free hosting?

i guess i'll just keep looking
    Hello,

We were doing some changes to our live chat, this is why I think you might of been disconnected. Pavel is online right now so feel free to talk to him.

In our WHT thread we have great offers. You can either get 1 month free or a YEAR. Plus our pricing is lower than anyone in the industry that provides the same service as us.

This is why we do not provide any recurring discounts, since you will not find a better offer. If you go with our monthly term you will get second month free .

- Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Hello,

We were doing some changes to our live chat, this is why I think you might of been disconnected. Pavel is online right now so feel free to talk to him.

In our WHT thread we have great offers. You can either get 1 month free or a YEAR. Plus our pricing is lower than anyone in the industry that provides the same service as us.

This is why we do not provide any recurring discounts, since you will not find a better offer. If you go with our monthly term you will get second month free .

- Daniel
    Hi Daniel

Well to be honest i have seen better deals that are the same as yours but with unlimited bandwidth and an extra ram or 100GB disk space more etc etc for $5 to $8 cheaper

but as you have some good reviews i guess you can afford not to negotiate

i only asked for a $3 a month discount, i have so many monthly SEO bills that $3 actually makes a difference to me

but anyway thanks for the reply

i'll give your hosting serious consideration

thanks mate
    Last edited by rocky009; 01-10-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Hi Daniel

Well to be honest i have seen better deals that are the same as yours but with unlimited bandwidth and an extra ram or 100GB disk space more etc etc for $5 to $8 cheaper

but as you have some good reviews i guess you can afford not to negotiate

i only asked for a $3 a month discount, i have so many monthly SEO bills that $3 actually makes a difference to me

but anyway thanks for the reply

i'll give your hosting serious consideration

thanks mate
    Not a problem, thank you for understanding.

- Daniel