(Talented) Software Developer - Freelancers/Part time
ClickCubes Technologies is well known software development and outsourcing company from India offering software development services to clients all over the World since 2009. Our services and solutions are designed with a focus on secure, scalable, expandable and reliable business systems by fully experienced team with experience of over 7+ Years in various IT domains. Through our low cost, high quality and reliable services, we serve our clients giving them value for money and thus client satisfaction.
Know more about us: www [dot] clickcubes [dot] com
NOTE: While sending your resume please add "WHT" in subject of email.
• PHP Developer
• .NET Developer
• Mobile Developer (Android/iPhone/Windows)
- Should have good knowledge of Codeigniter,MVC, PHP 5, MySQL, HTML, AJAX, Java Script , JQuery, Linux, Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla,Drupal.
- Strong work experience in .Net frame work 3.5/4.0
- Strong work experience in MVC 3 or 4.
- Strong work experience in WCF(Windows Communication Foundation)
- Experience in working with Linq and Entity Framework
- Strong work experience in (MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008)
- Must have good knowledge in PhoneGap development
- iPhone / Android cross-platform based development will be addon.
General Candidate Requirements:
• We need skilled developers, Developers who can code from basic level to complex web applications and websites.
• We are looking for Freelancers / Part-Time for now. In come months they could be upgraded to full time employees.
• Males/Females both are invited.
• (MCA,B.Tech,M.Tech) Graduation in IT/CS is must.
• NO percentage criteria.
• Good payouts even as a freelancer/Part-Time employee.
• Deliver bug free projects in most usable manner and on time.
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for layout, visual appearance and usability of web projects ensuring brand continuity is maintained.
• Other responsibilities would include interior page layouts, content seeding and formatting, CSS creation, HTML files converted from Photoshop documents, design custom graphics, resolve cross browser compatibility issues.
• Experience in complex projects & leading team will be a big plus
Email us your updated resume attached with any work experience(if done) at: