Angry What is wrong with NinjaHawk?

Hello everyone,

I hate to have to put a damper on things but I have no other way to turn. for that last two days I have been trying to contact the support team of NinjaHawwk.net a vps hosting company, but the client portal has been down https://clients.ninjahawk.net/clientarea.php and that is just the start of it. My services with them has gone down the hill since they did a server migration. ( I think it has been bought out by crocweb as something is going on as it points to ns37.crocweb.com and ns38.crocweb.com but again i could be wrong or they are partnered with HostVenom LLC as the last time i made a payment went to them. Speaking of payments i am not even able to make one as half of there stuff is down. Is this just me? or are others having the same issues? I just don’t know what to do.

Their main website and client area is hosted on different server. Client area server seems to have some issue. But their main website is working fine.

Looks like their main website is hosted by crocweb.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    Their main website and client area is hosted on different server. Client area server seems to have some issue. But their main website is working fine.

Looks like their main website is hosted by crocweb.
    I hope they get that back up.

Now my vps is suspended due to not paying the bill, but i cant pay the bill, when client portal is not working. This is not fare. The conatiner that is suspended is what my clients are on. I need someone from Ninjahawk to resolve this. ASAP. I dont like how i am being treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Stafford View Post
    Now my vps is suspended due to not paying the bill, but i cant pay the bill, when client portal is not working. This is not fare. The conatiner that is suspended is what my clients are on. I need someone from Ninjahawk to resolve this. ASAP. I dont like how i am being treated.
    Try contacting them via twitter https://twitter.com/daninjahawk
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

I did. This is so frustrating. man I am startung not to like them. I even had a great review of them. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1255129

that works. Thanks, but thats still not right.

Yikes that's not good at all. I would say contact them on WHT, but he's not been active since November 13th. (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=380489).

They probably do what we used to do, and host the client area / sites on other webhosts which is why their domain points to crocwebs nameservers, but I don't see why they would be down unless they was either:

1. CrocWeb was getting ddosed on that server. or
    2. They've not paid their bill for their hosting.
    3. Closed shop, which I hope it's not else another bites the dust.

The thing which confuses me the most, is their main website is up but the client area is down, however on the same webhost...

You can't contact them by phone / mail because their whois is hidden. :L

If you have a backup it's time to move, there's no way for you to contact them and your VPS has been suspended.

Edit: looks like their ssl has been removed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    Yikes that's not good at all. I would say contact them on WHT, but he's not been active since November 13th. (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=380489).

They probably do what we used to do, and host the client area / sites on other webhosts which is why their domain points to crocwebs nameservers, but I don't see why they would be down unless they was either:

1. CrocWeb was getting ddosed on that server. or
    2. They've not paid their bill for their hosting.
    3. Closed shop, which I hope it's not else another bites the dust.

The thing which confuses me the most, is their main website is up but the client area is down, however on the same webhost...

You can't contact them by phone / mail because their whois is hidden. :L

If you have a backup it's time to move, there's no way for you to contact them and your VPS has been suspended.

Edit: looks like their ssl has been removed lol.
    Yea i sent them a ticket requesting to be unsuspended and credit for the foolishness. but you might be right. I already moved one of my vps to another host.
    Last edited by Rilex-Vlad; 01-08-2014 at 04:13 AM.

Yea i sent them a ticket requesting to be unsuspended and credit for the foolishness. but you might be right. I already moved one of my vps to another host.
    It's their fault not yours, they have https:// urls on their twitter. You don't just have ssl and then remove it. But hopefully it's sorted for you .

It's their fault not yours, they have https:// urls on their twitter. You don't just have ssl and then remove it. But hopefully it's sorted for you .
    agree. Still no response.

Yikes, you gotta wonder how that happened, dirt cheap SSL certs are available and an IP isn't even required on an SNI enabled host. Why pull the plug on SSL? Maybe the rep will come along and shed some light on this.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

The owner is far more active at vpsBoard.com than WHT.
    But he's not been online there in a week: https://vpsboard.com/user/13-seriesn/

The SSL URL is what I had bookmarked, too.

My VPS is up, and working fast as always. It's a dev server I actively use for testing site code and panels.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by DWS2006 View Post
    Yikes, you gotta wonder how that happened, dirt cheap SSL certs are available and an IP isn't even required on an SNI enabled host. Why pull the plug on SSL? Maybe the rep will come along and shed some light on this.
    Yeah mate, even the expired SSLs are ok, as long as the customers can still access the site via it, whilst you get the SSL renewed. At least OP got in to get his VPS back and get an answer when they reply.

agree. Still no response.
    Keep us updated please

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    The owner is far more active at vpsBoard.com than WHT.
    But he's not been online there in a week: https://vpsboard.com/user/13-seriesn/

The SSL URL is what I had bookmarked, too.

My VPS is up, and working fast as always. It's a dev server I actively use for testing site code and panels.
    Due to my NDA, I am not allowed to speak much about it but I have no parts in NH's day to day management as of the 1st of december.
    - Nexus Bytes LLC- Ryzen powered NVME VPS and web hosting, packed with perks and love!
    - Entry Bytes - Affordable VPS Cheap quality
    - USA (NYC | Miami | LA) | Europe (London, UK | Naaldwijk, NL) | Asia Pacific (Singapore | Japan | Australia)

Quote Originally Posted by SeriesN View Post
    Due to my NDA, I am not allowed to speak much about it but I have no parts in NH's day to day management as of the 1st of december.
    Yikes, doesn't sound like good news now that you've said that.

My issues have been resolved. Thank You.

My issues have been resolved. Thank You.
    Good to hear.

The SSL issue was probably just the result of the ownership and/or management change. As long as the service and support are still there, that's what counts.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

It was bought by TMZ. That's okay. They're reputable. We'll see how it goes.

I was dreading another Root Level (RLT) buyout. That company sucks. Glad that wasn't it!

Too many small hosts are selling out. I'm getting more skiddish as the years go by, when it comes to buying hosting from somebody I know will still be around in 1-2 years. I completely dislike the NDA BS, so that customers are left in the dark.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    It was bought by TMZ. That's okay. They're reputable. We'll see how it goes.

I was dreading another Root Level (RLT) buyout. That company sucks. Glad that wasn't it!

Too many small hosts are selling out. I'm getting more skiddish as the years go by, when it comes to buying hosting from somebody I know will still be around in 1-2 years. I completely dislike the NDA BS, so that customers are left in the dark.
    Thank you for the kind words .

We rarely buy companies, but this perfectly fit our model and we had to get it.

I don't like NDA's either, but it's the only way to protect information from being leaked. Even then information gets leaked.

- Daniel