15 Day with Green Value Host

I'am a newbie in this forum, and i want tell about my experience with GVH.
    i've registered as a master reseller there, and i've bad experience with theme according their server, cause four times in 14 days all of my clients website down and i can not access all.
      0 Not allowed!

It's possible your VPS was suspended. They will suspend your VPS if you go over 50% cpu usage.

TOS Quote:
    Users may not:
    Use 50% or more of CPU resources for longer then 60 seconds (Applies to Virtual Servers ONLY)
      0 Not allowed!

15 Day with Green Value Host

i do not know what is the problem, but their server down, that's what i feel. i was complaining theme twice for 2 days and know they investigate the problems.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dead server GVH.png  
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Virtovo View Post
    It's possible your VPS was suspended. They will suspend your VPS if you go over 50% cpu usage.

TOS Quote:
    He is having master reseller hosting not VPS.

@OP, have you contacted GVH about your issue. They have good support, and should reply you within few minutes only.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    He is having master reseller hosting not VPS.

@OP, have you contacted GVH about your issue. They have good support, and should reply you within few minutes only.
    Yes, you're right...
    i was waiting for 2 hour.
    Last edited by jume; 01-07-2014 at 09:50 AM. Reason: coplete comment
      0 Not allowed!

Which best litespeed hosting?

which one best litespeed hosting, hawkhost, hostforweb, stablehost, crocweb or other litespeedtech partners...? any informations...?
    Last edited by jume; 01-07-2014 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Wrong tittle
      0 Not allowed!

I'm surprised they still advertise 100% server uptime but OP, I'm sure this will get fixed soon and is probably some sort of mistake.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jume View Post
    how to delete my wrong comment?
    You can use red report button of your post.
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHostBox View Post
    I'm surprised they still advertise 100% server uptime but OP, I'm sure this will get fixed soon and is probably some sort of mistake.
    There can be UP and DOWN anytime with any provider. There can be various reason for downtime like DDOS attack. I am sure, GVH must be working hard to get it shorted soon.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHostBox View Post
    i hope so...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    There can be UP and DOWN anytime with any provider. There can be various reason for downtime like DDOS attack. I am sure, GVH must be working hard to get it shorted soon.
    i hope so...
    and one reason i don't understand, that problem happen to me twice in 2 days...
      0 Not allowed!

I'll have this looked into for you further.

Please note that spamming our helpdesk with tickets and complaining here isn't going to speed up resolution and it would be appreciated if you would allow us some time to look into it.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenValueHost View Post
    I'll have this looked into for you further.

Please note that spamming our helpdesk with tickets and complaining here isn't going to speed up resolution and it would be appreciated if you would allow us some time to look into it.
    I will appreciate your effort in solving the problem. that I regret why this happened to me in 2 days.
    whether I should not complain ...?
      0 Not allowed!

I will appreciate your effort in solving the problem. that I regret why this happened to me in 2 days.
    whether I should not complain ...?
    Posting here takes hours of time away from me to help you with your issues, so by spamming us you're actually hurting yourself. One ticket is all you need.

If you continue this thread, it's unfortunately going to take longer to reach a resolution. Please use our helpdesk, it's there for a reason.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, I'll close this topic, with the guarantee you must finish your obligation, because it's wasting time and there is no solution.
      0 Not allowed!

The issue for srv4 seems to be an issue with the host node/hypervisor of our cloud server. Our administrators have done absolutely everything that they could to troubleshoot the issue from our side and determined the issue to be a major I/O issue on the host node. I've escalated this issue up to our upstream cloud hosting provider and will look to have this issue promptly resolved.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenValueHost View Post
    The issue for srv4 seems to be an issue with the host node/hypervisor of our cloud server. Our administrators have done absolutely everything that they could to troubleshoot the issue from our side and determined the issue to be a major I/O issue on the host node. I've escalated this issue up to our upstream cloud hosting provider and will look to have this issue promptly resolved.
    thanks for the informations...
      0 Not allowed!

Well, I'll close this topic
    How about I close it for you?
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!