Thumbs up IntoVPS 2 years review

Hello there!

It has been two years since I ordered my starter package vps at IntoVPS, you can read my 6 months review here.

Uptime: 10/10
    I have personally never experienced any mayor downtime in the two years I have been with them.

I'll leave the rating of this to the pro's. I don't consider myself a very experienced linux user, so here are the results of the I/O test I performed just a few minutes ago:
    [[email protected] ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 17.2923 s, 62.1 MB/s
    Support: 10/10
    I said it in my previous review and I'll say it again. Their support is lightning fast! About three months ago I got disconnected from SSH while I was doing some stuff in my VPS and I opened a support ticket. Took them 2 minutes to respond and 8 minutes to resolve the issue.

Control Panel: 10/10
    WHMCS for the clients area and Hypanel to manage the VPS. Never had an issue with either, everything I've used the panels for has worked flawlessly.

Pricing: 10/10
    I have their smallest VPS package, paying it semi-annually for $57.00 USD.

My overall experience with them is excellent, I have been using their services for two years and looking forward for the next two. I hope my review is helpful for people looking for a great VPS hosting company.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails intovps.png  

Thank you for sharing your review about IntoVPS.
    10/10 for everything is simply great. Kudos to IntoVPS team
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Web Hosting Tutorials

The Planet Xen
    It's really good to see that you are satisfied with your service. 2 year is a quite long period and not every provider can keep their customers that satisfied for that long. I am just happy to see your happiness...

IntoVPS is definitely a good provider, wish all my best to them. I also really like IntoDNS, they're doing/did a great job with that!
    GATENODE - Your gate to the world.
    High Quality Xen VPS Hosting w/ Managed & Unmanaged Options. We are from the planet Xen.
    █ Say us Hello! hello @
    █ Give us a Call! +1 302 298 1561

Cluj-Napoca, Romania

United States
    Happy to see a satisfied customer

Keep it up IntoVPS
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions

To keep a customer satisfied for two years is not simple. So IntoVPS deserve a review and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

7. Seems Good

Seems good. I'm with HostMonster's VPS at the moment and they are also good. Among all EIG brands, I have found it the fastest and most reliable

BTW what about cPanel? Does IntoVPS provide cPanel under the same price or you need to pay it additionally?

They charge $12 monthly for cPanel.

Quote Originally Posted by supportivehands View Post
    BTW what about cPanel? Does IntoVPS provide cPanel under the same price or you need to pay it additionally?

9. Thank you for the info, then the price will go up considerably. Currently I'm happy with HostMonster and the only downtime was the one a couple of weeks ago happened with HostGator and BlueHost.. When I need to leave HostMonster, I'll look for IntoVPS..

Yes, we have some servers with them too and they provide an excellent service.
    HostXNow - cPanel Web Hosting | Since 2009
    Fast, Secure & Reliable Managed Pure SSD Hosting
    Helpful and friendly 24x7 Support via Chat & Helpdesk
    Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Backup Hosting

IntoVPS is a great provider, I have seen only good thing about them. - We Nurse & Babysit Your Websites!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    24/7 Support | cPanel | Softaculous | SEO Tools | RVSiteBuilder & More.