Suggestions for VPS: Details Inside

Hey ya'll I've been on this website for a while now, just never registered, loved reading about all the different things, and the deals are nice.

But I finally have a question if someone would be so kind as to help me out!

I'm looking for a VPS, doesn't have to be anything spectacular, but I would like it to have a few features some of them being:
    RAM: 1024MB OR 2048, I currently have 1024MB of RAM and it is fine for what I use my server for.
    Bandwidth: 1TB OR 3TB, Currently have 3TB of bandwidth for my server, but I do not even come close to the usage.
    Hard Drive: 100GB OR 150GB, Currently have 150GB but I can make do with a smaller hard drive.
    Network: 1GBPS Pref, Currently have a 1gbps network and would perfer the same.
    Location: Los Angeles, CA | OR | Dallas, Texas, This is the main reason why I would like to switch hosts, my current host is just not in a location that I prefer.

The things I do on my current server are:
    Host 3 websites, that get almost 0 traffic.
    Have an RTMP server that plays the stream on one of the websites, at most I have 10 viewers on 3 different streams, all of which being friends. I would like to be able to stream the same, at least with 10 viewers on 1 stream.
    Have a Mumble server that has no packet loss (This is a huge one because I had servers in the past that had a lot of packet loss and we would not be able to understand each other)
    Have a Minecraft server thats only like 512MB of RAM, it's for like 2 people max.

The current cost of my Server is $9.75 for all the features I posted up above. My price range is around $15 ~ $22.

Thanks for reading this post!

New Jersey, USA
    That is a good price you are paying. I am assuming you are looking for an Unmanaged provider with no control panel or a free one? It's critical to know these things so we can point you in the correct direction.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype:

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    That is a good price you are paying. I am assuming you are looking for an Unmanaged provider with no control panel or a free one?

- Daniel
    Yes, an Unmanaged, and control panel doesn't matter.