5 Years Experienced Linux Administrator looking for right job
I am 5+ years experienced Linux server administrator. I am now looking forward to get a reputable full time technical support position, or a part-time position. I also have experience with WHMCS billing with lpanel and modern bill, ubersmith, hspc , PBA and also worked as sales /support in web hosting industry.
* Expert in Amazon Web Services.
* Expert in cPanel , Plesk, Enzim , DirectAdmin
and servers without control panels.
* Experienced with VPS(Virtuozzo), OpenVZ, XEN, VmWare.
* Server Monitoring, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Administration
* Ensure maximum server up time
* Install / Upgrade / Update System & Security Softwares
* Protect servers and scripts from exploits
* Manage DNS, Email and Web servers
* Deploy any 3rd party software tools as may be needed by in house
* Maintain Database servers (MySql, Postgray SQL) Backup / Restore /
* Well experienced with working for many leading data centers and webhosts.
* Well experienced in handling L1/L2/L3 level tech support, Security
and Installation works.
* Passionate about advanced linux IP firewall and security.
* Excellent written communication skills.
* Excellent technical training skills.
* Excellent team building and leadership skills.
* Well experienced in leading offshore outsourced teams for webhosts/NOCs