My name is Ashley Hawkridge and I'm based in Rotherham, United Kingdom. Today I am offering my services as a technical support agent or system administrator (Or both), as I have a lot of free working hours available. I have roughly around 10 years of experience in the hosting industry and system administration, running three successful businesses of my own which still operate today.

I am free to work as much or as little as you like, from 1 to 35 hours per week, but please be aware that as a freelancer I may work multiple roles at different company's, though this will not affect my dedication to your companies requirements. This allows me to work at a much lower pay rate than others with a similar skill set.

Control Panels

I have worked with and have proven extensive experience of the following control panels:

• cPanel/WHM
  • DirectAdmin
  • Webmin
  • Virtualmin
  • SolusVM
  • Virtualizor
  • OVZ Web Panel
  • Blesta
  • ClientExec

Virtualization Methods

My main strength is my expertise in virtualization. I have extensive experience with the following technologies.

• KVM
  • OpenVZ

I am currently available for work between the hours of 08:00 and 14:00 GMT, although I may consider other hours upon request. I am self employed in the UK, paying my own tax and NIC contributions, meaning you can pay me as a service if required. Please contact me at [email protected] for further information or discussion.

I look forward to working with you!

Best Regards,
Ashley Hawkridge.