Can A Wordpress Site be Designed to Look similar to This?

I am planning on launching a sports betting prediction site, and the key to the site will be to have very attractive, professional look. I have always admired realmoneysports.com for their design and I want a website with backend access that looks similar. Would a wordpress designer be able to create something like that?

Thanks!

The front end of WordPress could definitely be modified to look similar to that. However, me personally, I've never seen the backend of WordPress customized.
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ Running your web hosting business has never been easier - Hostistic.com
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ More Details coming soon!

You can develop wordpress into just about anything you can dream of. The main reason people tend not to develop the backend is because it is not really for the public eyes so you save costs that way. You can do a holistic approach if you are a developer working for a client by developing a great functioning front end with a user friendly backend but it's all up to the client you are working with and their budget.
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

When you say that you want the backend to look like that, do you actually mean the /wp-admin? Or is it a section you want visitors to log in to?

When I look at that site, I initially think of Buddypress.
    Affordable webhosting with courteous service.
    http://www.e-starr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by EStarr View Post
    When you say that you want the backend to look like that, do you actually mean the /wp-admin? Or is it a section you want visitors to log in to?

When I look at that site, I initially think of Buddypress.

Sorry, I need to clarify! I mean I want the SITE to look like that, and as professional/clean/nice as that. I don't care what the back end looks like as long as I have access to make changes/new posts/update predictions etc.

How much would it cost to get such a website and where should I look?

Yes, Wordpress can look any way you want it to. And with plugins, it can have any functionality you want it to have.

Depending on the designer you get, it can cost as low as $200, up to thousands. For this design you could go with a design firm like UB Media or a freelancer, which you could find on Microlancer.

Before making final decision, work on your local computer and see if wordpress can meet your requirements.

Install Wampserver / XAMPP
    Install Wordpress
    Perform testing.
    Make decision.

You can also check themeforest.net for some attractive themes at low price.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials