Cloudflare hates wordpress? or just me?

I've been trying to solve this for hours.
    Cloudflare refuses to load a javascript on my wordpress site and this won't let me edit posts of create new ones.

it gives 522 error on this javascript
    ../wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wplink/editor_plugin.js

which is actually there and fully accessible with a browser.

I have EVERY option disabled on cloudflare except CDN.
    I created 2 page rules to bypass cache on:
    site.com/wp-admin/*
    site.com/wp-includes/*

Still doesn't work.
    Any ideas are appreciated.
    PS: i need cloudflare to reduce bandwidth expenses.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en...1906-Error-522 suggests you'd see an error on the origin server that corresponds to this. If you can see raw error logs where the site is hosted, search for that editor_plugin.js URL, and see if you are seeing any errors. If I were you, I'd open a ticket with the host you use and ask them to see if they can see any errors and see what they can tell you.
    James

Interested in which hosts I'd recommend? Unmanaged VPS Reviews | Managed VPS Reviews

We can provide more information in a support ticket. The 522 generally indicates the back end server for the site is returning a 503 and/or something is blocking requests from our IPs.
    CloudFlare Community Evangelist

Tey adding cloudflare IP in white-list in server firewall.
    https://www.cloudflare.com/ips
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by damoncloudflare View Post
    We can provide more information in a support ticket. The 522 generally indicates the back end server for the site is returning a 503 and/or something is blocking requests from our IPs.
    I would like cloudflare to let me load the files of the visual editor directly from my hosting server.
    Why when i create page rules to skip it wp-includes and wp-admin it still behaves the same way? it would definitely solve the problem for good.

ticket number: Request #76713
    Last edited by RobertBelgrade; 01-06-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by damoncloudflare View Post
    Hi thanks but That sounds like something my hosting would have to do i don't have access to that.
    PS: Sorry for double post, i can't edit my post anymore.

This is why I suggested earlier that you contact your host for more information. Assuming they're generally wanting to be helpful, if it's as simple as white-listing CloudFlare IP ranges I'm sure they'd do that for you.

Only you are a client of both CloudFlare and your host. But by opening tickets with them both, I'm sure you could get this working as it should.
    James

Interested in which hosts I'd recommend? Unmanaged VPS Reviews | Managed VPS Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OakHosting_James View Post
    This is why I suggested earlier that you contact your host for more information. Assuming they're generally wanting to be helpful, if it's as simple as white-listing CloudFlare IP ranges I'm sure they'd do that for you.

Only you are a client of both CloudFlare and your host. But by opening tickets with them both, I'm sure you could get this working as it should.
    Thanks i will contact my hosting now because i can ask them about the white-listing cloudflare, but before what was i gonna say? the javascript loads perfectly fine when i open it directly on the browser, it's just cloudflare that can't load it for the visual editor. I know they will reply that everything is fine on their end if i don't ask something concrete.

EDIT: Ticket sent let's cross fingers.
    Last edited by RobertBelgrade; 01-06-2014 at 05:36 PM.

You could also ask them to search the logs for your virtual host, looking for any requests for URLs ending in editor_plugin.js that had any response code that is 4xx or 5xx. That's specific enough that they should be able to check, and they may see what's going wrong.

White-listing CF's IPs may solve the problem, but failing that a log-search like that may well help them fix it.
    James

Thanks i will add your post info to the ticket as well.