About Us:

WebHostRepo Software Solutions started off with just 1 employee in 2009 and now employees more than 25+ in-house Engineers. We have been providing white-label Technical Support and Software Development services for our global clients since then. We have the infrastructure and plans to meet all your requirements. Find out why we are special !!!

Our Infrastructure

• 3000 square feet office space, with separate recreation, conference and work place.
  • 2 leased lines and a Broad band internet connection (8MBps) as backup for 24/7 uptime.
  • Diesel generator and individual UPSes for uninterrupted power supply.

Staff Qualification

• RedHat certified Engineers with real time Industry experience.
  • At least 1 year experience for Level 1 techs.
  • CCNA or Microsoft certification for Network and Windows experts.

• We just started our webhosting Company with 1 server. Do we have to pay the same price listed in your site?

Ans: No. We have an incubator zone for New WebHosts and you will get a flat discount of 70% for first server, 65% for second, 60% for third, 55% for forth and 50% for fifth. All further orders will get 30% discount for life.

This offer is applicable for Per Server Plans.

• Do I have to start with a single server or will I be able to utilize this offer if I have 5 or less servers?

Ans: Yes, you are still eligible for this offer and the discount will be added accordingly.
  • Is there a minimum contract period?

Ans: No, you are free to cancel the subscription anytime you need.

• Do you offer a trial period for this offer?

Ans: Unfortunately, NO.

• I am expanding my current services/hosting plans and would need a bigger team or more L3 Admins for 24/7 support.

Ans: We do have Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated Team plans for the same.

Please drop us an email at mgmt[@]webhostrepo[dot]com with your contact details (PHONE NUMBER/CHAT ID) and one of our Management Team will contact you in person to discuss the plan that suits your requirement.

You can expect a reply in 8-12 hours.

You can even drop an email to acm[@]webhostrepo[dot]com and one of our Account Managers will contact you in 1-2 hours.

Client testimonials

Click here to find a few client reviews with a link back to WHT.

Once again we wish everyone at WHT a prosperous NEW YEAR!