Web Hosting Clients For Sale

Hi All,

I have a total of 21 clients for sale which generates $13617.50 in annual revenue. The total cost to host these clients averages $325 a month, which includes the cost of the VPS and cPanel licenses.

The business is a specialized fully managed WordPress hosting company. Strong knowledge of WordPress is *required* as you will deal with both hosting and client side issues. If you or your team does not have in depth knowledge of WordPress, please do not bid on this offer. I am selling the clients as I would like to put my focus on my other businesses. Below is our WHMCS Income Forecast:

USD Currency
    Monthly: $774.00 USD (21 clients)
    Quarterly: $375.00 USD (4 clients)
    Annually: $2646.50 USD (8 clients)
    Biennially: $366.00 USD (1 client)
    Estimated Annual: $13617.50 USD

Here are the Monthly Costs:
    2x Installatron Licenses: $4.40/month
    3x cPanel Licenses: $45/month
    1x 16gb DigitalOcean VPS: $160/month
    1x 4gb DigitalOcean: $40/month
    1x 8gb DigitalOcean: $80/month
    Total Monthly Expenses: 329.40

The servers are currently in NY and should stay on the east coast due to clients and site visitors being from Europe. This could easily be combined on a *good* server rather than having such a high expense at DigitalOcean. That however is your preference. The server currently runs an Nginx reverse proxy configuration with Apache. Loads are decent on two of the servers, the third server might need to be upgraded. I'm working on that now, so it may change by the time the sale is made.

I am going to take the highest bidder for the clients, with a $5k reserve. I'm serious about the sale so please only reply if you are capable of producing the funds. If you need more information, just send me a PM here and I will answer you as quickly as possible.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Warpline; 01-04-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    Warpline Hosting: LiteSpeed Powered SSD Web Hosting, Reseller hosting, VPS Hosting
    Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, Payza, and PayPal accepted.

I have received a starting $5k offer for this.
    Warpline Hosting: LiteSpeed Powered SSD Web Hosting, Reseller hosting, VPS Hosting

what can be guarantee that they will be there, i mean have you got any SLA signed with specific committed period

There is no guarantee, they're free to cancel as they please just like any web hosting provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Prisma-Breck View Post
    There is no guarantee, they're free to cancel as they please just like any web hosting provider.
    then it seems to be a risk, can you give general trends of drops

Obviously it's a risk. Anything in business is a risk. I don't think you'll speak with anybody on here who has contracted web hosting clients. Anyways, if you're seriously interested, send me a PM. I don't want to openly discuss details.

Is the business domain name included in sale?

As most customers and visitors are from Europe... Would you consider selling to a European company? (UK)
    Automatic Online Backup - Click HERE for more info

Check out our Affiliate program HERE - We offer 25% commission on every sale you refer and you can win an Apple iPad Mini, Microsoft xbox one OR a Sony Playstation 4.

Clients have been sold, thanks to all of those I spoke with for your time and consideration.

Very strange - I gave a higher bid and asked for proof of payments from clients and it's sold?
    CW3 Web Hosting

Award winning hosting 99.99% Up Time - Low Server population for max performance 24/7.