Please review our website

Client Area: http://secure.greenhostbox.com/

We'd like to hear your feedback about our website design. It'll be also helpful if there's anything to improve on or change. Any feedback are welcome!

Thanks

I like it, but I have a few suggestions:
    1. You add submit ticket and press sales ect to the contact us column in the footer
    2. You make the background on the nigx logo transparent (sorry I am just very fussy)
    3. You reduce the gap between the whmcs menu and the header on your client area

But overall is a good site
    Unhappy with your current host? Take at look at The Pro Host
    Daily Backups|Guaranteed 99% uptime|Friendly support
    What else do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by The Pro Host View Post
    I like it, but I have a few suggestions:
    1. You add submit ticket and press sales ect to the contact us column in the footer
    2. You make the background on the nigx logo transparent (sorry I am just very fussy)
    3. You reduce the gap between the whmcs menu and the header on your client area

But overall is a good site
    I took your all of your advice and tweaked my site based on what you said. I think it looks a lot better now! Also, the Nginx logo's background is already transparent Thanks for your feedback

Looks cool on my side, just a couple of things:

1. The green color on green background on the homepage is a little too much for me, a little more contrast in the letters would be nice.
    2. The About Us page is just to...plain and simple. Don't get me wrong, it still does its purpose but nowadays many companies are doing wonders with their About Us section. Photos, moving images, short bios of notable staff members, people like when they can see who they are working it. And when done in a creative way, it further raises the interest of a potential buyer. And I don't think the hardware specifications should be on that page too.

Overall it looks quite nice, definitely on the right path
    www.WebHostFace.com where Service always comes with a smiling face!
    Contact us for Shared, VPS, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions.

Its a good simple design.
    Instead of "Company & Legal", you could put "Company"
    You could also start a facebook fan page too!

Overall, Its good! Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rado_Ch View Post
    Looks cool on my side, just a couple of things:

1. The green color on green background on the homepage is a little too much for me, a little more contrast in the letters would be nice.
    2. The About Us page is just to...plain and simple. Don't get me wrong, it still does its purpose but nowadays many companies are doing wonders with their About Us section. Photos, moving images, short bios of notable staff members, people like when they can see who they are working it. And when done in a creative way, it further raises the interest of a potential buyer. And I don't think the hardware specifications should be on that page too.

Overall it looks quite nice, definitely on the right path
    I personally like the green text on green background but I will see what I can do. I do agree that the About Us page is too plain and needs some work on it.Thanks for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by digizu View Post
    Its a good simple design.
    Instead of "Company & Legal", you could put "Company"
    You could also start a facebook fan page too!

Overall, Its good! Good Luck.
    Personally I think "Company & Legal" fits well with how it's categorized but I will see what I can do. Thanks for your feedback!

Beautiful

Your site looks good. But make that title at vps ordering page better. Maybe you can use a picutre for it.

I seem to remember green value host with the exact same appearance last year. Is this a template? Haven't seen it before, just curious.

Also the product logos at the bottom of every page are messy: http://puu.sh/69azY.jpg

Perhaps that's just my resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHostBox View Post
    Personally I think "Company & Legal" fits well with how it's categorized but I will see what I can do.
    I personally don't like the legal information on your top bar. You could keep the category but move it to the footer.
    Unhappy with your current host? Take at look at The Pro Host
    Daily Backups|Guaranteed 99% uptime|Friendly support
    What else do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by HRR1963 View Post
    Beautiful
    Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SamRScom View Post
    Your site looks good. But make that title at vps ordering page better. Maybe you can use a picutre for it.
    That is a great idea! I'll put a picture instead of plain text since it looks too plain.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pro Host View Post
    I personally don't like the legal information on your top bar. You could keep the category but move it to the footer.
    Maybe I can make a new category called "Terms and Policies" and put our ToS and Privacy Policy in there and change "Company & Legal" to just "Company"

The reason I want it to be shown in the top menu bar is so visitors can easily find our ToS and Privacy Policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Servers View Post
    I seem to remember green value host with the exact same appearance last year. Is this a template? Haven't seen it before, just curious.

Also the product logos at the bottom of every page are messy: http://puu.sh/69azY.jpg

Perhaps that's just my resolution.
    Yes this is a template that can be bought from ThemeForest. I have changed and added a lot of new design to it. As for the footer, try clearing your cache. It shouldn't be appearing like that.
    Last edited by GreenHostBox - John; 01-04-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Nice and clear. I like the color scheme. I would reduce the text in the header at the top.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Quote Originally Posted by Bannaz View Post
    Nice and clear. I like the color scheme. I would reduce the text in the header at the top.
    After looking at it for a while now, I do agree with you. I have decreased the size of the header. Thanks for your feedback

I find the top div difficult to read.

Quote Originally Posted by gingir View Post
    I find the top div difficult to read.
    Are you talking about the menu bar's text?

1) The top div where you have login email us etc is very hard to read, change the colour of text and should be fine.

2) Dont forget .favicon

Apart from that looks good, well done