Thread: whmcs.com down!

whmcs.com down!

whmcs.com domain appears down right now. However cloudflare is serving up a static version of the site, "This page (http://www.whmcs.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version."

Quote Originally Posted by MyDigitalHost View Post
    whmcs.com domain appears down right now. However cloudflare is serving up a static version of the site, "This page (http://www.whmcs.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version."
    It is only their main website that is offline, everything else appears to be fully online..forums, billing, licensing, blog etc are all online.

Websites go offline sometimes

Their website is up for me. Maybe it was just a quick minute downtime. It happens, no reason to overreact though.

whmcs website and forum as been up and down all day long... I got some cloudflare to website connection error many times today...

Perhaps they've got some problems on the back end. Give 'em some time to fix them.

no problems at my end

Quote Originally Posted by THCServers View Post
    no problems at my end
    it was for 3 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    it was for 3 days ago

sorry ... my fault !