KnownHost 1 Year Review

I've been with KnownHost for a year now and I think it's about time I write a few words about them. I should probably start off saying I got their Managed VPS-2 package.

During my time with KnownHost I've only been pleasantly surprised. Once in a while I run into some troubles with the scripts I'm running on my websites and even though the problems usually turn out to be I who have caused them they always manage to point me in the right direction and also give solutions.

The speed of their servers are fantastic and never have I experienced any downtime (and if any, I would have been the main cause for that).

During the last couple of years I've used multiple different hosts but never have I felt so safe about my websites than now because of KnownHost. Sure, their prices may be a little bit more than what I would have to pay elsewhere but honestly their overall service is worth way more than that to me. Thank you KnownHost and I hope you continue in the same spirit!
    Last edited by Knoss; 01-03-2014 at 03:00 PM.

+1 I have used Knownhost for around 1.5 years, and have the same impression that you have. Almost never any downtime (since 07/31/12 01:34 PM my server has a 99.994% uptime with a 1 minute monitor (binary Canary))

Can't be any happier. And you get what you pay for, so i don't think their price is too high for what you get.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)
    Powered by: Kimsufi, backed up by: Hetzner, DigitalOcean and
    Also using (45+ months), (45+ months)

Kalamazoo, MI
    Glad to hear you had a positive experience with them. Thank you for sharing with the community.
    Synersis Media | Boutique Technology Marketing Agency

Excellent review!

Great review! It's nice paying a little more for that peace of mind. That is what makes all the difference. Thank you for your review - Reliable Shared, Reseller, and KVM VPS Hosting Services.
    Dual Octa Core Xeon E5 Servers. RAID10 Storage. Enterprise DDOS Protection. Pure SSD Plans
    24/7 Support | Live Chat | In-House Support Staff | 1-800-929-9061 | Dallas, TX

+1 for Knownhost

I have to say their support department is fantastic. I literally just had a small issue and the response time to my initial email was less then a minute, problem solved in less then 3. They always are there to help and support me and even if it's a "3rd party application" They will spend a minute or two and send you the right information to investigate and resolve.

I consider KnownHost as my technology partner.

Thank you for sharing your review. Kudos to KnownHost team
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Web Hosting Tutorials