Emails bounced by hotmail with error 550 SC-002

Outlook/Hotmail is bouncing emails coming from one of my Server IPs ()
    We had worm incident somedays ago but solved it so we are not in blacklists however
    Hotmail/Outlook still refuse emails sent from our server with the following message

550 SC-002 (COL0-MC2-F36) Unfortunately, messages from weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to

I have tried this link suggested by and old thread, but donīt know what else to do.

Finally I also tried the Smart Network Data Services page
    and notice the message E-mail address harvesting

What does it mean?

2. You should contact microsoft directly, looks they still have a ban on your ip.
    Hostabulous | cPanel (Linux) & Plesk (Windows) Hosting KVM VPS R1Soft backups | Proudly Canadian
    Cloudflare LiteSpeed Cloudlinux Remote backups Anti-Spam Web App Firewall Canada/US/Germany

Your IP is blacklisted by Microsoft. You can check the detailed explanation of why it happened on the URL mentioned in the bounce back message. Search for the error code "550 SC-002".

You have to contact Microsoft directly in such a case with as much details as possible and they mostly reply within 24 hours. Fill in the below support form:
    | Server Setup | Security | Optimization | Troubleshooting | Server Migration
    | Monthly and Task basis services.
    | MSN : madaboutlinux[at] | Skype : madaboutlinux