Onra Host review

I decided to test onra host so i decided to test their pre-sales support on reseller account
    I purchased at 2/1/2014 9:49AM but till this post account is still pending

At 2/1/2013 11:41AM i contacted their billing system and they answered fast that "The billing department is not in yet, however will be in shortly where they will process your account. Thanks for your patience!"
    Which i can understand if the process or registration is done by human and the time their is outside of work hours.
    But i will wait and till you more reviews.

Testing their pre-sales team wouldn't really show any company true colors.
    They can response as soon as you close your browser on sales but they might take ages to respond to support tickets.

This isn't really a review at all as you're not their customer yet until they accept your order.

I am reviewing their service from start till i test their service or they reject my order.
    This part of hosting is important to many people. To start a new hosting as soon as possible. I tried before Godaddy, Arvixe , BudgetVm for many services. hosting, servers, emails, seo, backup, calender all have instant activation as soon as i pay the money.

Quote Originally Posted by esaesa1 View Post
    I am reviewing their service from start till i test their service or they reject my order.
    This part of hosting is important to many people. To start a new hosting as soon as possible. I tried before Godaddy, Arvixe , BudgetVm for many services. hosting, servers, emails, seo, backup, calender all have instant activation as soon as i pay the money.
    There are actually a lot of companies that disable instant activation so that they can prevent fraudsters and abusers from purchasing their services. Large companies such as GoDaddy and Arvixe don't really want to spend the extra time and money to have orders manually fraud checked and activated.

Quote Originally Posted by esaesa1 View Post
    I decided to test onra host so i decided to test their pre-sales support on reseller account
    I purchased at 2/1/2014 9:49AM but till this post account is still pending
    Thanks for signing up with Onra Host!

Like you stated, we did accept your order after our billing department came into the office. Both the billing team along with sales are not operated 24/7 like their support counterpart.

Like most companies on here, and unlike the bigger companies who are not on here, we go through and screen every order manually for fraud. We don't make a bagillion dollars a year in sales like GoDaddy and others, so we care about the little guys, and the stability of our servers and services we offer.

In any case, I look forward to reviewing this thread and your review once you get to test our services!