Thumbs up vps.net cloud servers review (4 months)

This is why i write a review about them.

I sent a support ticket to fix a DNS issue and they fixed and replied with in 30 minutes, and few other times they responded pretty quickly and fixed my issues with the server .i can't ask for more. When i was with hostgator i had to wait 30min for live chat and more then 12 hours for a support ticket (one of my last ticket with them took 36 hours)

I don't have much knowledge about whm and vpsnet staff member help me to configure something in whm but now i don't remember what.

vpsnet probably the best hosting service i used to host my websites ,i had experience with many hosting providers beginning with justhost shared - cirtexhosting semi dedicated - hostgator shared and vps - 100tb cloud (they and vpsnet is same company i think but 100tb control panel is confusing and full of errors)

Expensive but service is fantastic ,this 4 months up time is more then 99% and i did not had to contact them and ask "why my server is down" or "why my server is slow" Because with hostgator i submitted those tickets at least once a week.

I had 2 servers and bunch of services activated and cost me something around 50 euros a month.

My only suggestions/request is DON'T CHANGE A THING! and Don't go cheap!

I'm italian and my english not that good ,sorry about that.

Tony.
    Last edited by Tonyit; 01-02-2014 at 01:29 AM.

Vps.net people are professionals. they take every client very serious and Support is just awesome. I had used there vps for 3 months.

Thanks for your review, I was think Vpsnet support is really bad(I read lot of bad reviews against them in this forum).

VPSnet uptime is good? (I hear uptime/connectivity is bad)
    Dewlance® Cheap Windows VPS - Chicago/Orlando/Vegas/AZ - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    Super Cheap Annually Shared Hosting - Canada/US/UK

Quote Originally Posted by DewlanceHosting View Post
    Thanks for your review, I was think Vpsnet support is really bad(I read lot of bad reviews against them in this forum).

VPSnet uptime is good? (I hear uptime/connectivity is bad)
    I only had a 20min down time for this 4 months and i think thats not bad, my servers with them located in the netherlands (they have the best network connections in the world) so maybe they are difference from the other servers.

Their support is excellent but i think they are based in UK and after office hours (uk time) contacting them may be difficult again US and other outside europe users may have slow response. but i don't have to worry about that italy - uk does not have big time difference and i get traffic to my site only in office hours.

And with experience i had with other hosting providers,i know nothing is permanent. these days they are doing good and maybe go bad again and if that happend i will write a review.

I am using cloud vps with 100tb.com, no doubt there service is fantastic. I seldom use the panel to control the vps so don't have much problem with there vps panel. There support team are always helpful to serve my need.

Glad to see you are enjoying the services! Always nice to see positive reviews as I know the guys&gals who man the front lines do bust a gut
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

We have a DNS server running on vps.net - haven't had a single minute of downtime since it was booted (6-7 months).

Other than that, they rock, I only know about their AMS, FRA and LON datacenters tho.