Budget Dedicated Server - $45 monthly

I need a budget dedicated server to run an application on. These are the specs needed:

Processor - Dual Core (minimum)
    RAM - 8GB
    Storage - 100GB
    Traffic - 1TB
    Set Up - Free

My budget is $45 monthly (windows license (web edition or an other inclusive). I checked OVH but they've sold out, Server4you requires a high setup fee; wholesale internet have sold out too (the one available does not meet my requirement). I need one urgently and I'll be glad in anyone can help with good suggestion.

$45 is quite low considering the fact you want a Windows License included. I'm pretty sure you'll have to raise your budget.

wholesaleinternet refresh their stock quickly. So, I suggest you to keep checking them.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Web Hosting Tutorials

Vancouver, B.C.
    The windows license itself is $20/mo, so you're basically looking for a $25/mo server. You should either raise your budget, or consider a VPS instead.
    ASTUTE HOSTING: Advanced, customized, and scalable solutions with AS54527 Premium Canadian Optimized Network (Level3, PEER1, Shaw, Tinet) Enterprise Dedicated Hardware with IPMI at VPS-like Prices using AS63213 Affordable Bandwidth (Cogent, HE, Tinet)
    Dedicated Hosting, Colo, Bandwidth, and Fiber out of Vancouver, Seattle, LA, Toronto, NYC, and Miami

Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by hhw View Post
    The windows license itself is $20/mo, so you're basically looking for a $25/mo server. You should either raise your budget, or consider a VPS instead.
    This ^. Unless you want an Atom, which you'd also be troubled to find for $25, you're not going to get what you want for $45. Bump your budget up to ~$60 and you shouldn't have too much trouble finding something.
    NEPA Fiber
    AS 394868 - Wilkes-Barre, PA
    █ Fiber Internet, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Cloud
    99.99% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7/365 Support

You can select $0 setup fee on server4you. Though your monthly will go up as a result of it.
    OVH also has a sister company called soyoustart ( might wanna check it out. It's not out of stock. lol

But as others said... windows license... Not at that budget.
    I have no sig to spam.