Site5 VPS hosting

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about Site 5 and their VPS hosting?

Are they any good? I am needing to transfer from my new host, due to trying to find hosting with faster support.

I'd appreciate any replies.

Moved > VPS Hosting .

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by Loony Bin View Post
    Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about Site 5 and their VPS hosting?

Are they any good? I am needing to transfer from my new host, due to trying to find hosting with faster support.

I'd appreciate any replies.
    I believe @kpmedia has recommended them before. I haven't used them personally, but if I recall, most have had a good experience.

EDIT: Just noticed you're a new user - thought you were a different username.

No experience with them, but I think they do not give full root access with managed VPS.
    Looking at their reviews, they seems to be a very good provider
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish85 View Post
    I believe @kpmedia has recommended them before. I haven't used them personally, but if I recall, most have had a good experience.
    EDIT: Just noticed you're a new user - thought you were a different username.
    Yes, it is.

- For novices, the "no-root" managed VPS is perfect.
    - For non-novices, the unmanaged VPS are quite excellent.

They're Xen-based VPS, and the nodes perform flawlessly. Tech support is very good. I've been using these for semi-important dev projects for months now.

There's several excellent VPS hosts out there. This is one of them.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

We have used their Managed VPS before, no complaints here, except the fact that they do not give root access for Managed VPS.

I give them 4/5 star.

5 star if there is root access.

Reseller plans at Site5 are excellent (stunning support for a quite big company, the CEO/Owner is definitely an excellent manager very organized) so I suppose their VPS are excellent too.

On Reseller plan there is only one thing that really irritates me: they disabled WHM Mail Delivery Reports which I think is very useful to look into mail issues. They say you can ask them the report if you want, but it's a pain in the neck to have to open a ticket, wait for the report and download it, and look into it with a text editor.
    I don't know if such feature is disabled also on VPS.

Quote Originally Posted by WebMaister View Post
    Reseller plans at Site5 are excellent (stunning support for a quite big company, the CEO/Owner is definitely an excellent manager very organized) so I suppose their VPS are excellent too.
    Thanks for the kind words!

On Reseller plan there is only one thing that really irritates me: they disabled WHM Mail Delivery Reports which I think is very useful to look into mail issues. They say you can ask them the report if you want, but it's a pain in the neck to have to open a ticket, wait for the report and download it, and look into it with a text editor.
    I don't know if such feature is disabled also on VPS.
    Yep the reason we disabled those is two reasons:

1. That is our job and we monitor that 24/7 , and if you ever have a problem we want you hitting us up with the info.

2. If we leave that in plus do #1 that causes problems in support with people misreading those reports. Sure 10% of our resellers are super techies who understand that stuff, but the other 90% read those reports and think crazy things and spread bad info about us. We had to make a call to remove them as it wasn't resulting in good support.

It is disabled on VPS too,
    Thanks, Ben
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company