var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
solusvm windows login
When I try to connect to a vps inside solusvm via vnc console
it shows error "duplicate name exists"
later I press "enter alt-del-ctrl" and the login screen comes
i enter user username : Administrator
and the correct password
put it shows login errorr
please check your language or Capslock
1. It maybe possible you are entering wrong password.
2. Windows 2008 OS password required to at least use 1 special key like "#" "@", etc..
Duplicate name exist: If its show in Windows then change your hostname/computer name to other hostname/computername(change in Windows OS)
Dewlance® Cheap Windows VPS
- Chicago/Orlando/Vegas/AZ - SSD
- Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
Super Cheap Annually Shared Hosting
it is 2003 OS
domain is some domain.co.za
guess whtehr anything related to hostname is creating the issue?
I am also getting socket error for windows vnc from solusvm
Error:access denied:java socket permission cannot resolve
1. Unmount ISO and reboot your VPS, If you don't have a root access to slave server then you need to contact your vps hosting company.
Originally Posted by 4hire
2. Check your pc java version, upgrade to latest version and then reboot your PC.
3. Try to open VNC in other browser or use VNC Viewer client
By letwebhost in forum Hosting Software and Control Panels
Last Post: 01-22-2013, 01:57 PM
By v4et in forum Hosting Software and Control Panels
Last Post: 05-20-2012, 09:38 AM
By jclarke in forum Software & Scripts Offers
Last Post: 04-28-2012, 05:41 PM
By DewlanceHosting in forum VPS Hosting Offers
Last Post: 09-20-2010, 02:29 PM
By boonchuan in forum Hosting Security and Technology
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 06:20 AM